Guided Journey Live: Energy Clearing & Expansion (10/17 @ 4 PM EST)

I think you can access the link by viewing your order (should be in your emails)

then press on log in

2 Likes

I am facing same issueā€¦

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

When i log in i still have no access?

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work on safari but it does work on google chrome

Iā€™m in

2 Likes

im a bit confused

i purchased it and thenā€¦what should happen or where do i join?

i sense an energyshift when i purchased it so itā€™s already working when purchased?

1 Like

@Daniel @Premintarsia @Trinity

it works if you go to the link in the email confirmation, but i guess you cant manage/view your orders like that from the site itself

2 Likes

ohā€¦hidden mail didnt saw that one lol

3 Likes

@SammyG That was incredible!! :star_struck:

I just looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes are brighter and shinier. I feel lighter. So so blessed to have been part of this session. Thank you @Captain_Nemo for creating the fields and Sam for guiding us through the journey. :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Thank you everyone for joining :heart: That was quite a lot of fun and I also feel very clear afterwards. Hope you enjoyed or got something out of it as well!

19 Likes

Thank you @SammyG for such an amazing event and to @Captain_Nemo for all the fantastic fields and various things you were doing in the background!

What an incredible journey - I am feeling so much better about everything.

Also, a big thank you to all the Saipen fam who attended, it was great to share such a wonderful time with you all.

14 Likes

Super, it feels like I kinda shifted or somethingā€¦ So looking forward to the next one!!

12 Likes

That was one beautiful experience! I am still buzzing!!!
Thank you so much Sammy and Captain. :heart:
Thank you everyone that shared it with me. You are all awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Really cool, thanks Sammy and Captain for the experience. Point Of No Return was a great call for listening to it afterwards Sammy, I feel my entire system being rejuvenated now. Very nice :ok_hand:t3:

10 Likes

@SammyG I vote for a monthly or quarterly Guided Dance party!! Not sure how involved it is to set up. This was tooooo good.
:sparkles: :sparkling_heart: :dancer:

11 Likes

With the camera on the front of our PC on so we can watch each other dancing :partying_face:
:grin:

5 Likes

+1 hell yeah, this was mildly addictive haha, i can happily do this routinely with yā€™all lol

8 Likes

Gratitude for that time Sammy, this was amazing :raised_hands:

(rocking those new hair btw :lion:)

Looking forward to next time!!

10 Likes

And of course I would also like to see your interior at homeā€¦
:blush:

2 Likes

My dog watching me is enough. :joy:

8 Likes