Guided Journey Live: Energy Clearing & Expansion (10/17 @ 4 PM EST)

Event goes live today at: 4:00 PM EST. Guided Journey should begin at 4:15 PM EST.

Hello and welcome to our Guided Journey Live session! We will be playing a specially curated mix of melodic house and techno, infused with special fields in the background, to clear us of energetic baggage, uplift our minds and spirits and set us all on a positive trajectory.

I will guide through bringing up different topics and ideas to inspire specific feelings and trains of thought. The point is to inspire certain emotions while the music works through what comes to the surface. This is not a guided meditation. This is more like a guided DJ set, where the vibe is everflowing, very energetic and uplifting. More emotional and more direct. And in some moments, perhaps rather motivational.

This is a bit like a collective energy clearing that we all participate in together… to clear up some baggage, improve our self esteem and capacity for mental and spiritual expansion. But it will also be fun and interactive as we will all still talk through live chat!

38 Likes

If you have any questions, do let me know.

9 Likes

can you remove my thread?

4 Likes

Oops. Didn’t see that you had posted that. Could’ve just went into that thread. Sorry about that!

4 Likes

Is this on facebook sammy, Also will it be recored, i dont think i can make it. saddly

3 Likes

Not on facebook. It’s on thesoundweave actually. On our platform (using singlmeusic though).

As for will it be recorded? I don’t plan to have this recorded, no. I know some people will record anyways but the full efficacy of the event, with fields and clearing, is designed for live.

This won’t be the only event though. If you miss this one, that is perfectly fine. This came out of nowhere and most people will probably not be able to go or even stay long. I’m aware of that. Next one will be scheduled far in advance.

14 Likes

I hope i can make it man!! I’m excited for it haha been a cool minute since I’ve been to a live event with y’all

I think i may be home by then, i dunno :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

This is a great idea, @SammyG !! I plan on making it. I certainly need this clearing for this week coming up.

4 Likes

I’m ready! The countdown has started…

6 Likes

Looking forward to it :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I signed up but realized I have a long meeting for the next 3 hours :frowning:

May be next time!! Enjoy all you lucky ones…

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Maybe play this in the background if you are working from home?

3 Likes

Naaw, we are back physically to work haha…

5 Likes

Dislike. :joy:

3 Likes

Haha I am gonna sulk for a bit, go home and listen to Sammy’s other three journeys (today’s menu is Magnetism!)

4 Likes

@SammyG
How long is it? (It starts at 10pm my time, so just to have an idea as to when it will finish)

2 Likes

An hour and 11 minutes. This doesn’t account for the 15 minutes of waiting (will start 10:15 PM your time). And me and cap will probably stay to chat for a little afterwards.

6 Likes

I just received the orion nft…
Is it ok to join cause i’m probably already integrating those strong energies?

It’s started!! Come join, folks.

1 Like

erm… like… how do yoou find the link to join? :joy:

it appeared once i bought it, it prompted me to log in… then i had to activate account etc. and now i can see the order, but when i click on it, it takes me back to the same page as the link above… when i have the option to buy it again, but no link to join anymore??

3 Likes