Guided Journey Live: Energy Clearing & Expansion (12/9 @ 1:30 PM EST)

https://thesoundweave.com/products/guided-journey-live-energy-clearing-expansion-2 15

Event goes live on December 9th at: 1:30 PM EST.

Hello and welcome to our Guided Journey Live session! We will be playing a specially curated mix of melodic house and techno, infused with special fields in the background, to clear us of energetic baggage, uplift our minds and spirits and set us all on a positive trajectory.

I will guide through bringing up different topics and ideas to inspire specific feelings and trains of thought. The point is to inspire certain emotions while the music works through what comes to the surface. This is not a guided meditation. This is more like a guided DJ set, where the vibe is everflowing, very energetic and uplifting. More emotional and more direct. And in some moments, perhaps rather motivational. There are also syhnched up visuals to make the journey much more realized and captivating.

This is a bit like a collective energy clearing that we all participate in together… to clear up some baggage, improve our self esteem and capacity for mental and spiritual expansion. But it will also be fun and interactive as we will all still talk through live chat!

(This will be moreso the same as the last time except more visuals and some fixes to music and script)

34 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Looking forward to it, Sammy - thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be out there!

2 Likes

awesome! can`t wait for this

3 Likes

7 Likes

Looking forward to another great guided journey!

4 Likes

Nice :raised_hands:t3:
I unfortunately missed Desna’s and Pranic Climbers sets because I was moving house, so im looking forward to getting back into these live sets again. The first one was great :ok_hand:t3:
Bring on the beats :fire: :notes: :control_knobs: :loud_sound:

4 Likes

Normal sentence.

HELL YEAHHHHH, ANOTHER TRIP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WITH SAMMY🤩

One thing seems unclear though, is this one free or paid, just so I know to have my card ready…

2 Likes

Ticket is sold on Sound Wave platform https://thesoundweave.com/products/guided-journey-live-energy-clearing-expansion-2

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lol thank you. Just realized I dodn’t even have the link up :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

This is today.

1 Like

This is today! Look forward to doing this with you all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can’t wait, Sammy! Thanks for this awesomeness! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Starts in around 1h 50 minutes, right?

3 Likes