Gumroad items

Hello Guys i want to buy items from gumroad and i need some advice.
My goals are: heal my muscle rigidity due to traumatic brain injury, my right arm and right hand are rigid and its hard for me to open, but when i ise cannabis its improve a lot. I think i have dystonia and dopamine problems.
Also i hit a point of my life that i feel very miserable and very confused so thats why i need a change.
My plan is to water fast for 21 days and then take fruits and herbs for radical healing.

I have a stack that i will buy on gumroad and i need advice dear family.

Im planning to buy:

The point of no return
Crucible store trauma
The endocriner
Chest and back
Leg shredder
Arms shredder
The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition
Hardcore

Also want to know wich more fields will benefit this stack and how can I listen?

For example the point of no return can erase other fields? Do this have the 3 hour rule?

My mains goals are: heal dystonia and muscle rigidity, feel joy again, have a nice body, hair regrowth, feel positive again, burn fat, build muscle, and improve loose skin but its not a lot.

Thanks guys hope you can give me advice

1 Like

Hi

I don’t know why there is no reply yet so I will write one, and this maybe unpopular to you and many people who are going to view it.

You are about to spend 1.6k usd before any tax that most likely won’t fix your problem.

Why? Because they don’t fix your troubles. Why you need all that auto workouts when there is no fields that deals with your troubles first?

You need to fix your problems first, that means, brain damage that is causing you muscle rigidity, then the spasticity issues, then your dystonia issues would fix by themselves and then you can exercise properly while you will feel happier. Then you can decide how you want to go from there. Having all the auto workouts don’t fix the root causes of your problem.

Here is a free stack of focused fields to fix your problem:

Brain regeneration ← self-explanatory. Also boost fields effects (if there is any problem with your brain)
The Internal Alchemical Crucible ← burns negative feelings and energy internal alchemy etc.
Plasma Beach ← Restores your being physical/mental etc, use grounding afterwards

Acu automation ← can be used to fix muscle spasm/twitch rigidity issues, I speak from my personal experience. One of my muscle below my left eye sometimes twitch uncontrollably for the last 2 decades, after 2 weeks of using acu automation it is gone (plus many other physical ailments). You need this field anyway as it can help integrating all fields even when there is nothing left over for it to fix. 47 dollars

I think in your case you might need to check out The microkinesi-Therapist for your issues, and willing to spend some money.

If you are willing to spend 22 dollars, use negentropic pulser instead of OG plasma every 4 days, and smart tap tapper and active work to release trauma very quickly. Use wealth generation to recoup the 22 dollars and some.

4 Likes

i would take my time a little bit and discover a bit more and get some insights…

also check this one The Muscle Roar lots of people are using this one at the moment. it includes a lot…

i wouldn’t do this unless you have a deep insight on this especially with what your telling us

i would maybe also look at Your Energetic Being a lot of negative stuff we gathered from around us causes disturbances in our system but the point of no return is also a good suggestion…

1 Like

cannibis is not really helping you long term. especially for your brain health.

did you try Cannabinoids Album?

2 Likes

Omg! Thanks for this great reply! Also keep in mind today i subscribe to patrón. So i see more fields for my brain and nerves. Wich do you recommend on patrón?

Also the fields you said negentropic pulser, acu auromation etc can I use it everyday and loop it?

1 Like

which tier of patreon?

nerve damage help
BDNF

Haven’t used much brain stuff, you can use search to see what you can find

For fields I generally don’t loop and follow the instruction in the description

Premium
Also i want to buy this
The endocriner
Acu automation
Microkinesi
The Crucible store trauma
Shamanic blend medicine

1 Like

Good investment

Go play negentropic pulser like 30min, you can go to its thread to see if you want to do it longer or do it every day

Play smart tap tapper and actively work on releasing your trauma and stuff while it is being played (to be honest I don’t think you will need other trauma audio free or paid after doing this for a couple of weeks, maybe even days, I did it before)

I think just these two and maybe some brain/nerve fixes should make you see great progress quickly.

Tip: there should be an end of year sales coming up very soon, so you can purchase your big ticket (expensive) items at that time to save some money with the discount.

1 Like

Wow you are godsend my friend. So i can play 30 minutes negentropic pulser? In description says once or twice every 3 o 4 days but I can do it!
How to do actively work?
But i want to buy acu automation and microkinesi and endocriner

1 Like

I think 1 loop is 15min already? the reason why it was 3 or 4 days is because this used to be a 4 day rental so it was designed to last longer per usage, anyways you can see how your body react. Some people used to loop it everyday so as to get the most out of the 4day rental but now it is a monthly thing, so just see how you feel

You can go check the smart tap tapper discussion, like how the original tapping was done, basically what I did was, while the field being played and you focus on it, think about the traumatic events one by one, and ask the energy to release it, think “release~~~~” let energy work and move onto the next one, like release 1 or several event per session. Yes it may seem brutal to do this but it is worth it to be free afterwards (permanently)

If you want to buy then just buy, I am not stopping you, just telling you that there should be a sale coming up shortly so you don’t feel like, man I could have saved some $$$ if I know about this. Or you can start with cheaper ones like acu automation then buy expensive ones with sale. Ok I am biased with acu automation but you get my point.

Ok my friend thanks well the negentropic pulser is 6 minutes aprox of the patrón version.
So basically with the smart tapper i need to think in a event orva emotion and ask the energy to release it. Also I can think in the rigidity and pain of my right arm?

1 Like

You can try, I don’t know, I think it is mostly used for mental things.