Gumroad sale code - 15% discount

Here is the sale code - cad653q (15% on all gumroad products), strange no one posted from this post -

https://gumroad.com/a/899265651

Code: cad653q

Don’t know if it will work on teespring. I didn’t check but the code worked for me on gurmoad.

Thanks a lot @Captain_Nemo ! :pray:

P.S. the site was down for me for a while in case it is already posted, please delete this @SammyG , thanks.

28 Likes

Thanks for letting others know!

Typically, because Teespring and Gumroad are different platforms with different software, they have different codes even if a sale is cross-platform. So, I would imagine this code to only work on Gumroad as stated.

5 Likes

Thank you Captain and Sammy

1 Like

Many thanks, Captain and Sam!! :pray:

2 Likes

What’s the deadline for this sale?

2 Likes

I bought Plasma Flaunt, very happy with this promotion, thank you!

4 Likes

So I might buy an audio, I’m using a vpn to avoid vats but it asks for my postal code if I select united states, is it a problem? It will notice then

1 Like

That sucks

I bought something from it like a month ago and it still worked

1 Like

How did you do it?

Used hola vpn, put all the information with united states as the country and it didn’t ask for zip or postal code

1 Like

Guess there’s no point in trying with another country then

1 Like

I was able to buy it with vpn without it asking me anything using Canada

1 Like

What was your VPN status? It might not of worked with me because I forgot to change it from the US to Canada…

1 Like

I changed it to canada

1 Like

Well thanks for letting me know anyways because next time I’ll just do that then when I buy something again. I just couldn’t be bothered messing around with my VPN at the current time just to get the field as I was just too impatient.

What’s the system like when buying audios and NFT’s from the Sapien shop?

2 Likes

I never used that shop, I can’t help you

1 Like

Just put there any us postal code, I wrote there the Los Angeles one, i think it’s 90002 or something like that. :blush:

I live in Europe

It’s simple and easy to buy there without VPN or any other complication. Never had issues shopping from Sapien Shop.

use US zip code 19720, this is a tax free region

8 Likes

For those of you using a VPN and a made-up US ZIP code, please know that, in the US, ZIP codes are used in the credit card authorization process.

I’m mentioning this, because although your transactions may be going through, they may also prompt possible “suspicious activity” alerts at your bank. Those alerts can cause other issues for your cards down the road. Just something for you to be aware of.

8 Likes