Gumroad sale till 22nd August 2021

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Does the sale include the 22nd or does it end at midnight on the 21st?

the end of 22nd

8 Likes

Ah crap I forgot about the discount when buying The Quintessence Of Marrow. As well as the other gumroad fields earlier this week.

2 Likes

Hello friends, I want to buy some fields and be able to pay with Paypal, but the Paypal option is not enabled in Gumroad, and when I want to make direct payment with my card, it rejects me, any help please! :pray: :pray: :pray: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

1 Like

@GianLee

5 Likes

This worked for me.

3 Likes

It also helped me :)

3 Likes

@anon77311975 @XspaceX Thank you very much for your kind help! I was able to do it thanks to your gracious service! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Hahaha only you :heart:

2 Likes

@anon46520955 I just robbed a bank, a mythical field and some blessings have spoken xD :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

@GianLee howz your baby brother doing? :smiley:

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: hahahaajajaja @Maoshan_Wanderer !!! You have made me laugh very hard, I have awakened everyone here !!! hahahaha he was taken by some elves to unknown lands.

7 Likes

Lol i need the back story :grin:

3 Likes

Beautiful @LunaMoon of course! It was a joke that Mao and I played while we were bidding for the sword of glory that our gallant and handsome @Baya won with incredible strokes of luck, he was accumulating some material goods to put on sale in case he needed to bid more, at that time I sold to my little brother of about 6 months to some elves, however the page collapsed and the sacrifice was in vain lmao :joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

Hahahaha :rofl::heart:

4 Likes

Oof, I really splurged (put it this way, I probably should have gotten Kubera’s Blessing). But it’ll be worth it

2 Likes

I don’t say this to gloat, but part of my (over-)splurging was Kubera’s Blessing. Figured I needed all the help I can get at that point. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve paid down my credit card, maybe I’ll get it now
(and maybe one of the muscle fields, I did get Adipose Swords though)

2 Likes