July Gumroad Sale Has Ended! šŸŒ¹

Nice birthday present to myself, Opus Manhattan and White Matter acquired, hopefully I waited for the sales. :smiling_imp:

PS : Also Radiant Sexuality and an another mystery field.

10 Likes

Thanks for the sale!

I bought:
*Resiliency Max+
*Plasmafied Near Infrared Bones

Thanks Dream for creating these :rose:

16 Likes

My tradition of buying something on sale continues :)
Got ā€™ The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect ā€™ :mage:
Thanks Captain :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

I hope everyone gets Koritsudo, by far the best think you can get and the one that will reward your life the most by far, but thats my opinion.

9 Likes

Koritsudo ?

@ferdinandoloverso

5 Likes

how?

The description alone shows the potential of that field

The price as well shows how ā€˜crazyā€™ it is

4 Likes

Thanks!

It was over yesterday we got a grace period of 3 more days.

2 Likes

Any clue when the next sale is?

The expectation of a sale is a bit rude, isnā€™t it? No one knows when a discount will be.

It was a normal question. If no one knows then you couldve just said that.

1 Like

Nothing official at this time.

1 Like

Thank you.

It is a little bit rude. Sales are usually an unexpected surprise, but generally you would expect them around the holiday months, so, the next one would probably be Halloween.

I have questions and i was told i should ask them on the forum. The holidays in america and britain and the holidays in my country are different.

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s what youā€™re allowed to do, but Iā€™m just giving you my opinion on what your question sounds like.

From the history of past sales, weā€™ve had the odds tending to be higher around the holiday months, but that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s guaranteed. Nobody really knows when the next one is going to be.

I just realised its 12 august and the sale was over a month ago. Time moves very slowly for me and a day seems like an eternity. It feels like it should be the end of august already.

I thought there was a schedule, like a year time table. I didnt know sales are unprompted. I understand, wont ask again. Ive missed a lot of sales so i thought i would be extra prepared this time lol

1 Like