Gumroad/SapienShop Holiday Sale 21% off

Justified paranoia

Throughout the decade plus doing this,
I have found it prudent to have multiple backup plans and outlets.

Yes maybe its the specific country the VPN is on.
Some countries, for example, when you are in turkey paypal makes you do extra checks and most times the page used to be down. (or refuse to load)
I can only speculate as to why, but there is definitely better countries to use with a VPN than others.

10 Likes

I understand Dream.

Maybe you could put every creation of yours (except NFTs) on multiple platforms?

I personally would only buy your creations on your store so that only you get the money.

2 Likes

Try using virtual cards also. I’ve used VPN for Gumroad before but the purchase wouldn’t go through without the card information matching my VPN location.

So that’s when a virtual card bypasses that and you don’t risk getting your credit card blocked or anything :)

3 Likes

thank you Desiree! Can you recommend a good virtual card provider?

1 Like

You’re welcome! I used the one provided by the bank. I had to look for many options before finding out it was a tab away, lol. So I suggest you look into your bank first, and see if it’s an option. If not, maybe look into Revoult. It works for most EU countries too.

Thanks for your help captain. The copper of venus is also fine on my end, given I added love gravitation wave to make the discount box appear.
But, the gold sun oil and tin oil of jupiter don’t get calculated for discount. Could you try gold sun oil and tin oil of jupiter on your end to see if they get calculated? Actually there are more fields that don’t get discounted… But let’s just try these two. Thank you for your help!

Yes, I tried many tricks on two browsers already… But on my phone.

Absolutely great advice
Did that just today

2 Likes

On another browser, the discount box appear but does not calculate discount after the code

Anyway…

1 Like

I entered this and only got a discount for the Jupiter one

3 Likes

Yes! So much easier this way! generate - add - 'murreeca VPN - Annnnd done :D

1 Like

And if the virtual card gets blocked, just add another haha

2 Likes

@yoytal

3 Likes

Like oops did you just block my card

Ah bummer

original (1)

1 Like

You put WWB1Y4O, instead the lower case one. So when I added the upper case code, I did get discount for jupiter also, but not gold.

3 Likes

Did you add the code after everything was in the cart?

My finances aren’t permitting me to buy things this time lol —but I’ve still checked the pricing.

For me, it only applied to things that were in the cart. So if something was added after the code was used the code wouldn’t be active for it. --If you were going to add more items, you would need to clear the code and re-apply it.

2 Likes

There’s an Update Cart button that you can click to apply the discount to new items you’ve placed in the cart.

3 Likes

Ahh thank you so much - any chance you know what happened to the fission and fusion track ?(https://teespring.com/hydrogen-accumulation-and-fiss?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026)

It was there just a few days ago but I was waiting for the sale :sweat_smile:

Thank you for everything and merry Christmas :white_heart:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo it possible you could put manhattan method in the sapien store so we can use paypal?

Maybe if you label it as art and music in thesapienshop?

Interesting… Are you able to see anything else on Teespring?

Your link doesn’t work for me, but the Teespring link on the forum Homepage doesn’t work for me either. It shows this:

1 Like

Shows the same for me too

1 Like