Gumroad/SapienShop Holiday Sale 21% off

It seems that Teespring has done some sort of security upgrade (in the last day or so). When I click on other (non-Sapien) products, the Teespring site posts that it’s checking to see if my “browser is secure” (It’s secure for me :wink: ) and then gives me an error similar to what you’ve posted.

This is a Teespring issue.

3 Likes

Teespring is literally standing in the way of the light… (I’m thinking about the Birdy song)

Thank you Captain, Sammyg
Got Blessed Path :smiley:

4 Likes

Everybody else’s teespring still only showing very few products?

1 Like

yes just a few

I didnt get discount with Pinoline but I did with more expensive fields.
I thought it was a restriction in the price.

Are you able to go to any of those product pages (on Teespring)?

For me, Teespring shows recommendations (of Sapien products) to me. But when I click on any of those recommendations, I get this:

which is better than the error message of unhelpful code I was shown yesterday but… :laughing:

(FWIW, I also get that same error message when I click on their other, non-Sapien recommendations. Maybe they just don’t my money…? :roll_eyes: )

2 Likes

UPDATE on Teespring (for anyone who cares):

I was able to get to the product pages of some Sapien products by clicking on the Teespring recommendation for a dog tag (which are discontinued and are “Out of Stock,” of course). At the bottom of that product page, there were more Sapien recommendations. When I clicked on the recommendation for an item I knew was in stock (a drink charger), I was able to get to that product page which also had an announcement for the sale and the discount code across the product page.

I was able to use the recommendations along the bottom of that page to navigate to other products, and so on.

A bit clunky, I know, but it’s a work-around we can use now, if we want.

3 Likes

these are all the items i can see

4 Likes

Cool, thank you. (I wasn’t able to get a page like that or see the audios that you can, so your screen shot is helpful.)

@Captain_Nemo i’ve just paid for Minor Blueprint of Power and i got an error message saying there was an issue with the payment, but i got charged on paypal.
i don`t see the purchase on my sapienshop account
can you check this please?

1 Like

didnt get the payment
it would probably revert.

(has happened before)

10 Likes

thanks for checking. do you know how long it usually takes to revert?

I do not,
I think a few days to a week.
But it may really just depend on your bank/card and paypal

9 Likes

it has happenened to me two times, i got it within an hour back both times

Edit: Sorry, the first refund was quick (within an hour), the second one took a day.

3 Likes

Happened twice to me. Got the funds back in a few hours

3 Likes

Might anyone know if teespring is resolved before the sale ends?

I really wanted to get my hands on lights of savitur

5 Likes

Thank you for the Discount, I bought my project nft, very content this year, looking forward to a new start in 2023

Thank you captain @SammyG

5 Likes

anyone know how to get rid of tax on gumroad?

I tried that it doesnt seem to work, for some reason