Gumroad unable to loop audios/preserving audio effects from download

this is a two part question, I just made a significantly large purchase of sapiens audios (mainly for fat loss and increased stamina/performance/regeneration) and downloaded them to my iTunes. I notice that when I play the tracks on iTunes, I don’t notice any effects. but when I play them on Gumroad, I feel the effects immediately. the issue I have is that I can’t loop the audios on Gumroad, and I am too busy to stop every few minutes to play a new track. I am new to using Gumroad, is there a way to loop a playlist on the site or app? if not, how can I play this on another audio platform without losing the quality and/or effects of the audio? thank you so kindly I really love this community and what Sapien does <3

2 Likes

iTunes could change yo the files sometimes try vlc player

7 Likes

thank you! I will give that a try :)

1 Like

Really? How would you know it changes them if youve gotten them playing in your phone from the first time, how you notice a difference.

Ive never felt any difference

Vlc player is an app right?

Is this the one you always mention? @Zen

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah their is a option to change the mbps he/she probably had it on. I prefer vlc just seems like it won’t do anything iTunes be secretive sometimes in anything tbh

4 Likes

VLC is on iPhone as well you can just share through wifi from your pc to your phone

5 Likes

Thank u!

2 Likes

Transferring them to iTunes or any other platform doesn’t make them useless it’s on your mind

I listen to all my fields on Spotify and they all work fine

6 Likes

I agree that there is a possible mental factor, absolutely. I also feel that the quality of the audio equipment/software used may also play a role though, because it is working really well on my better laptop using VLC player and FLAC downloader.

1 Like

Hey I just download an audio from Sapien . I listened one day in VLC , I still not checked for results but I was hoping is ok play it in VLC . Another question , if we change the file name it would still be working ??

1 Like

VLC is fine. I think it’s the one most used.
Also, changing the file name does not affect the energy of the audio.

3 Likes