Guys, look what arrived today🙂

Will be posting my reviews about these 3 awesome tags once I wear them enough.

32 Likes

Woohoo! Awesome! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

It’s a party of new items!! :) congratulations! That marbled enlightened states box is always a new beginning :D

5 Likes

Thank you very much. Yeah it is :joy:

3 Likes

Pretty pretty! Congrats :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you very much!

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! It looks really awesome!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

8 Likes

What fields are those? They look really good

4 Likes

thanks man :partying_face:

3 Likes

from left to right:

Advanced Unlimited Energy, Almighty Willpower, Social Mastery

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woohooo

I don’t have the Willpower one but the other two are awesome!

9 Likes

I am surprised to hear that. I always get the impression that you wear 100+ tags 24/7 :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, not any more… I have reduced my tags and fields to a bare minimum and just mostly stick with Eternal, OM, Magi, and a few NFTs… I’ve donated most of my tags to family and friends who wanted them haha

8 Likes

Dear friend @Maoshan_Wanderer , I am totally convinced that you have an unstoppable willpower!!!:innocent::innocent::innocent::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Dayummmmmm, what a trio!!! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Might you have gotten the order reversed? (I’m thinking the round medallion with the sun-like design on the left–on my screen–is the Social Mastery?)

1 Like

round medallion with sun like design is Advanced Unlimited Energy.

Social Mastery changed it’s design from the cool looking triangle thing to 3 intertwining discs (also cool)

yeah. I just need Fearlessness to complete the Fantastic Four

7 Likes

Wow, cool. Thanks!

Enjoy your goodies!

1 Like