Gynecomastia 2

qualcuno sa se la versione patreon della ginecomastia 2 è la stessa della versione gumroad?

La descrizione é identica a quella di Patreon, quindi sembrerebbe di si, prova con quella.

2 Likes

2 months ago I bought gumroad version, and now I see it on patreon, so i was asking me if …

Any results?

actually i got some results

1 Like

how long have you been listening?

I listen it for january, 15

15 days?

Nooooooo, I began the 15 january

Ask to dear friend @GoddessAndGodOfAll, is the bible of the fitness world!

3 Likes

Can you please tell me the size of the audio file like how many MBs is it? Reply fast plz

If you’re not a Patreon subscriber (as you said in your Gynacomastia audio thread) I’m not sure how the file size will help you. But it’s 6.72 MB.

You should know, if you’re using a file you don’t have legitimate access to, most Sapien Med files have anti-piracy protection which will make that file not work for you.

1 Like

Anti piracy? What’s that?

Protection against pirates, people who share or steal files beyond their rights.

tl;dr: If you were never a member of Patreon and you didn’t get your field from a member of your immediate family who had been a subscriber to Sapien’s Patreon, there’s a good chance that that field’s protection may deactivate that field for you.

tl;dr: Don’t pirate. Please respect the creator’s intellectual property.

Do respect Sapien
I got it from my cousin
But how does anti piracy work on these fields

You can only share early fields with your immediate family. (Cousin is not “immediate family.”)

More recent fields have much stronger, more stringent protections.

Oh okay
Will respect Sapien
But I’m a kid so can’t even mention gyno in front of my parents.
I’m sorry, will respect Sapien more now

I can only imagine how hard that must be for you. :heart: You can certainly mention it here.

You have nothing to be sorry about. I was letting you know how things operate. Since you got your field from your cousin, give it a whirl along with the YouTube video. The worst case is your cousin’s field doesn’t work for you, which is where you are now. So, you haven’t lost anything.

1 Like

Sure : 6,8 MB