Had all money stolen

Guys
I had all my fucking money stolen from my credit card
By some “Alharram Textile Limit Loughton”
And “New Stripes Global”
The first one in Pakistan, the other one doesn’t even exist
I live in New Zealand for a reference
I don’t spend money online but on Sapien things and through protected services like PayPal

While I’m trying to figure it with my bank
Whether they can turn this around
Cancel the payment somehow

If some of you have any abilities
I don’t know
If you could somehow help me energetically or somehow
Please help me

@Captain_Nemo please help me if you can

5 Likes

So, first question: did the bank confirm that your money have been stolen?

I once was very scared that on my Paypal account it looked like I had no money, it said zero, yet I still had money in my bank account; for some reason that might be the politics of Paypal, they automatically withdraw from your linked credit card.

I’m sorry I don’t understand what do you mean.
It’s a transaction on my bank account.
It’s not PayPal.

2 Likes

I’m hoping that someone who knows/understand better this whole transaction/banking thing can help you.

How did you resolve that problem? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

George, no one understands it better than my own bank. But they need to wait until the transaction gets through, because it’s still pending.
Please understand that I don’t seek legal help now. I seek higher help.
I’m sorry if I sound irritated now.
Thank you.

1 Like

No, it just looks like it is a problem, it actually doesn’t show how much credit I have on my Paypal, it always takes money from my linked credit card.
I guess it’s a security measure or something.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks

1 Like

If its your credit card (visa, mastercard …) then there politics to get refund for unauthorized transactions

3 Likes

Have you even paid with your credit in some store in new Zealand like small shops, small store???

1 Like

Yes, your regular dairy shops,petrol stations…

1 Like

They are devices to clones your credit card info then they can use it later. It did happen to me once.

2 Likes

It did happen to me than the bank called because the transaction was suspicious (300$ stolen) so i stopped buying from small shops( not trusted ones), and this never happened again.

But the bank refunded the 300$ since the credit cards have politics to being refunded if the transaction is not authorized

2 Likes

@Psimindset
Wow…
Quite a nasty situation.

It’s good that you got that refund.

2 Likes

Now i buy only from trusted merchants, i don’t think paypal problems i think your card might be cloned somewhere where you live.

The bank should refund you for unauthorized transactions then they deactivate your credit card then send you a new one with new numbers…

1 Like

No, I know for a fact it is not PayPal.
But it’s so hard to believe it happened here in NZ itself. People here are so nice. I don’t know what to think. There is nothing to think. Time will show…

1 Like

People in canada are so nice too lol but it did happen to me here in canada

2 Likes

There are nasty people everywhere.

Plus, just because someone seems nice, it doesn’t mean that he/she is actually a decent person.

2 Likes

Yes everywhere

1 Like

It’s something I’m yet to learn… The hard way.

1 Like