Hair fields and DHT

i’ve been wanting to add the DHT to my stack for a while but have doubt’s about it since i do have a receding hairline and don’t want to exasperate it.

Does anyone have any experience with the dht field while using the hair fields like hairloss v3 and dutasteroided scalp? would they be enough to protect against DHT to the scalp?

2 Likes

@Danny_Ho

1 Like

Hey @toby ,

I’ve been using the DHT field, and even without using the hair fields, I have not seen any noticeable side effects in regards to hair loss.

I use the DHT audio once a day.

1 Like

imo, its very individual when it comes to hair. Some have hair that are more sensitive to dht and others have less sensitive to dht. You can only find out by trying it out. If i were you, i would not use dht, when having hair issues.

1 Like

enough for me…and my test and dht is very high

I am prone to balding, everytime I use a DHT field or a binaural steroid frequency, my hair started falling like crazy. Then I started listening to Dutasterided scalp every morning and night. man it’s a lifesaver. A truly underrated field. I also used Wraths Hair elixir, and it almost completely restored my hairline

4 Likes

As I know, there are 2 fields for DHT, one to increase it and one to decrease it.
I only had experience with the latter.
From my experience, it does what it’s designed to very well a side effect was that my libido was way lower than before.
It played a key role in slowing down my hair fall but after a while, I decided to just “go with the flow” and let my hair fall as I was too tired to keep up with all of this. It was not worth it for all the efforts and side effects.
After all, it’s not a disease.
From that point, I’ve shaved my head once every week or two weeks.
It’s such a relief :grin:

3 Likes

The Dutasterided field does not cause any side effects. It’s designed to only function on the scalp. I’ve been using it since 3 months now. There’s no sign of low libido

I’m talking about the Regulate DHT field, not that field cuz to me the hair fall didn’t improve much until I tried to lower the DHT level internally, not just on my scalp, but by both medication and field.
Of course, everybody is different, I was just sharing my experience

How u use WRATH Hair elixir?
in earphones, speakers? how much in a day?