Hair loss resolved

Hey everyone! If somebody remembers me, back in October I was suffering from drastic hair loss. I would see my hair everywhere. So I stopped all of my workout audios which included testosterone and haven’t listened to them since then. Its been 2 months and everything is okay, my hair stopped falling, and it is growing healthy and got everything like it was before. Just needed some break and I probably won’t be listening to workout audios (ones that contain hgh, test.)

Hope my experience was helpful

26 Likes

nice my dude. that’s really good for you

4 Likes

Thats cool man! :ok_hand: Im pretty sure other persons have this problem too … if you dont mind , can you share , if you started to use other audios instead of the audios workout you mentioned , that could be part of the solution too :) maybe other activities or even alimentation ?
Im glad you shared your experience !! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ah, so you likely have a sensitivity to DHT and the testosterone in those audios upped the hairfall. Thanks for sharing! I’m glad things worked out for you.

6 Likes

right now I’m not listening to any. Maybe only automated workout since it doesn’t contain anything related to dht and testosterone

1 Like

about activities: planning on going to gym with personal trainer, at least that is my new year resolution :D

4 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

:pray:t2:

1 Like

Personal trainers are awesome! Having one watch what i do real time is so valuable and beneficial!

3 Likes

What video do you listen to make your hair regrowth?

none, I just stopped workout videos

1 Like