Hair Loss Treatment Guidance

Hello All, New to the Forum, I want to start of by asking for Guidance regarding Hair Loss Treatment Fields

I have the following fields from Patreon and Gumroad

Hair Growth and Recovery Ver 2.0
Hair Loss Treatment Ver 3.0
Dutasterided Scalp
Stem Cells Targeted to Scalp for Hair Regeneration
Plasma Flaunt

Which ones should I use to get the Max benefit and anything else should I add into the mix?

Hairline Recession and Frontal Thinning has me Mentally Devastated, It’s hit my self esteem, I don’t even like to look in the Mirror or take Photos :cry:

I really think Restoring hair will be a Long term process, perhaps even take Years of Consistency in listening to Fields to achieve results as New Hair Follicles take time to grow.

I Would definitely require some Hope and Encouragement!

3 Likes

@Hauru is the man for hair.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

And what has been your experience with your fields?

And how have you been using your fields? Have you been using them in a form of a stack? If so, how does your stack compare to the guidelines found in the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) and the How to Create Great Stacks threads?

4 Likes

Hair Loss 3.0 Helps Deeper Problems

Lymphatic fluid can also help

There are really many factors for hair loss, including heredity, environmental factors, hormones, etc.

May need to know about your current condition, eg: I have a genetic problem and I will look for a genetic reversal

3 Likes

Consistency and persistence are absolutely necessary, if you listen to too many fields you will not see results quickly. Choose one problem and listen to fields that can fix that problem.

If you read youtube comments, you will see so many positive comments because they just listen to that one audio in almost all cases.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been using Dutasterided Scalp and Hair loss Treatment Version 3 since September 10 2021 (x3) and till now I’ve seen witnessed Scalp being less Oily and zero Hairfall during shower( Though when I’m stressed/Anxious for few days I do have few strands fall).
The Hair in the Front region is still Thinner and hairline just the same so I thought I’d seek help here.

If you have it, I’d say BoL too

2 Likes

Add antioxidant field +
Stem cells targetted to scalp +
Lions Mane if u can get a copy

3 Likes

Does Plasma Flaunt replace all other Hair Fields including Hair loss Treatment Version 3? just trying to build the best Stack.

1 Like

Don’t discount shiny and revitalized hair! That one is excellent for hair quality.

3 Likes

For sure

Hi, DavidBert44!
welcome pink birds

2 Likes

Try get this if u can afford it

It’s an NFT that works like the audios

4 Likes

Here is the NFT buying and selling thread @DavidBert44

2 Likes

Oh yeah seems like a waiting game haha, Didn’t notice detailed description for Lion’s Mane…Will just be sticking with Plasma Flaunt and the rest for now…It’d be cool to see if Lion’s Mane would be a Community buy/release someday. :star_struck:

Hey david know where I can get Plasma Flaunt ?

Gumroad, just scroll through or search.

1 Like

Alright man thanks

When you find the thread for that field here on the forum, the first post in that thread has a link to where you can purchase that field. (That’s our custom here on the forum.)

1 Like