Hand Rejuvenation

Odysee link: Hand Rejuvenation

The is designed to work on de-aging the appearance of the hands by increasing collagen and elastin production. The fields programmed in this video will cause your skin, bones/joints and cartilage, specifically in both hands; to increase its natural collagen production, resulting in hopefully marked effect of younger looking and feeling hands. (and of course better functioning) Fibroblasts should be induced to produce both type I and II collagen targeted to the areas mentioned above.

Using elements of the AMPK field (https://youtu.be/UykXqCoH068) and Auto immune field (https://youtu.be/v9iQ21griF8) there is a deeper attempt to reverse or reduce the pain and damage of arthritic conditions as well. Use as needed 2-3 times is usually a good start.

60 Likes

I’m starting to think that captain is probably around 6000 years old yet still looks like 25

25 Likes

Thank you Captain :ok_hand:

I really need this audio, was thinking about it this morning.
Much gratitude Dream :pray::pray::pray:

12 Likes

:palms_up_together::wave::raised_back_of_hand::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand:
Interesting one, why is still to cover for Captain?

5 Likes

It will strengthen wrist and fingers too???

7 Likes

yes the whole thing.
its not just for younger hands, helps with carpal tunnel and arthritis

58 Likes

This is such a timely gift! Thank you Captain! :pray: :pray: :pray:

14 Likes

Welcome to the Sapien forum @Luna

4 Likes

Wow… thank you so much Captain!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands:

12 Likes

thank you, Captain!

12 Likes

Sometimes I tend to crack my fingers a lot, plus write a lot using computers so very useful.

11 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Lovely tone to this tune, chords reminiscent of Selected Ambient Works, Aphex Twin)

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

9 Likes

This felt sooo good the moment i started playing it lol i used to get pain in my hand in the mornings or whenever it was cold, plasma protocol and all the other healing fields got rid of it but this will heal up the last bits and pieces that needed healing!

10 Likes

Yesterday, my hand joints were red and swollen when I was carrying heavy objects. I listened to it 3 times and it returned to my natural skin color without pain.

13 Likes

Felt freshness around hands. You do not believe me? then talk to the handtalk-to-the-hand-arnold-schwarzenegger

12 Likes

The next one could be foot rejuvenation.

14 Likes

yGlisteningGrassspidegif

30 Likes

Thank goodness!
Hoping, it will help with hand tremors and sweaty palms. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

I have varicose veins in my left foot, what field/fields do you suggest?

Thank you so much :pray:

1 Like

Great field… after listening my hands literally feel butter shhmooth! This should help a lot with my hand dermatitis that I’ve been suffering for many years.

I also have a nasty habit of cracking my knuckles and fingers too, so hopefully this should help combat the risk of developing arthritis in the long run around the hand region. We need our hands since we use them for everything.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

8 Likes