Happy Birthday Dreamweaver!

Happy Birthday Dream… wish u lots of love and happiness

8 Likes

Happy birthday and thanks for all you’ve done for us!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, Dreamweaver! Thanks so much for all your amazing creations and your generosity!

8 Likes

Happy birthday, Dreamweaver :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you for being born Dreamweaver! :slight_smile: Really…

And hello to everybody. I’m following Sapien Medicine since last year and the forum since May but I’m not in a very “socializer mood” :wink: lately, so I didn’t write anything until now. But it’s always a pleasure to read your comments and sharings. I learn a lot from you all.

Glad to add my first post in such a special day… :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dreamweaver!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Dreamweaver !! :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face:

Have a wonderful birthday. Thank you for making this world and me a lot better!! So grateful to have found you and @SammyG.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dreamweaver! Thank you so much for everything you shared with us and for making this world a better place to live in! You are truly a Huge Blessing to many people! Enjoy your natal day! :grinning: :wave:

10 Likes

Happy birthday big bro!

Grateful to have come across your channel many years ago, you changed my life! You deserve the world brother, cheers brother🍻 hope you’re enjoying your day! Here’s to another 124 years! lol

12 Likes

Damn! Happy belated birthday bro! I wish I could give you a big hug right now! :hugs: I didn’t even know it was your birthday! I am late to the party, but I hope you had a fun :crazy_face: and wonderful party! Hope you didn’t party too hard! :face_vomiting: I have been wondering, how old are you bro? :thinking: Love ya bro!

10 Likes

Maybe you revealed something here like a puzzle but we miss seeing that … :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

He’s 2.6 million years old. He did create the Eternity field for us to live a tenth as long as him :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

You know what…I had never considered that. It seems just these last few months, that almost nothing is impossible! Man, shit’s crazy. :smile:

7 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words
I appreciate it!

55 Likes

Wish you a very happy birthday Captain Nemo . Thank you for all that you do and more, for all the healing, all the freebies and for everyeverything else

tenor (29)
tenor (28)

18 Likes

Happy Birthday Captain_Nemo! Thanks for everything!

11 Likes

@Dreamweaver happy birthday huge wishes for that long life of fullness and divinity. Thank you for filling us with so many wonders that we are enjoying.

12 Likes

@Dreamweaver Wishing you an amazing birthday!!.

Thank you for being YOU and wishing you all the success in your material and spiritual journey. We are along for the ride. :partying_face::balloon: :partying_face:

EDIT - Is it @Dreamweaver 's birthday today? Regardless, HBD Captain! This thread is from last year. :joy:

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Dreamweaver, make sure you take a birthday vacation or something, you deserve it!

14 Likes