We know the key to unity of all people
Is in the dream that you had so long ago
That lives in all of the hearts of people
That believe in unity
We’ll make the dream become a reality
I know we will
Because our hearts tell us so

15 Likes

Ohhh happy belated birthday!! (In this incarnation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) :heart::heart: I hope you had a great one.

Today is my country’s independence day (well yesterday its 1am here lol)

Captain = Freedom

Sounds about right!!

:hugs::heart:

Thank you so much for choosing to come to this Earth at the same time i could been for ever lucky to find you!!! Thank you for everything you do and for not giving up on Us. I love you!!

17 Likes

Happy birthday DW! Hope you have a blessed day.

12 Likes

@Dreamweaver, I hope you have an wonderful birthday. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your work. You’ve provided not only a good deal of healing but a fair amount of confirmation that some of our loftiest suspicions about our universe happen to be true.

14 Likes

Happy Birthday to a person who helps many!
Don’t u love birthdays?
I hope yours was special.

Much appreciation and heartfelt thanks :heart: :sparkling_heart:

:birthday: :clinking_glasses: :sparkles:

(For some weird reason, Ive missed some posts, like this one.)

ADD: this thread was started 1 yr ago, so at least we know your birthday is in July.

19 Likes

Happy birthday, I wasn’t yet here for the one before :relaxed:

How did you guys know which day to post on, I see just July?

10 Likes

lol…i didn’t check…we posted early…the first post has the date 23rd july… i got too excited
tenor (30)

14 Likes

Lol so now i have to edit my comment?

Well it might not fall on the same Independence Day in my Country then but the sentiment is still the same!!

5 Likes

Haha! No worries, we’ll just celebrate for 3 days instead! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

its ok i guess…we were all too excited :)
Captain wld be like, “shucks ppl cant even check dates”
nooooooo just kidding

6 Likes

Mushi you are so mushi haha :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday brother! Thank you for everything you do :tada:

11 Likes

a little late … happy birthday captain nemo :hugs::pray::yellow_heart::sunny: !!!

Thank you for everything you do !!! Thanks to you, to your work, my health is improving day by day. I become more and more powerful and radiant :muscle::sunny::sparkles::relieved::person_in_lotus_position::yellow_heart:.

91b728208e289693ac12e71f82b096875396d80c71a14c26ff0b531c4379f914.07337188866899744691

17 Likes

Happy birthday my friend !!
Keep doing what you love :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday Captain!!

13 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US.
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday Captain Nemo :smiley::smiley::smiley:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday

13 Likes

Oh is it July 21st? 22nd? 23rd? Another favorite on the cusp :stuck_out_tongue: :lion: :crab:

Happy birthday man… my life has turned out to be a different great thing because of you… my personality has unfolded and my vision has extended and expanded after 3 years of dim faint light coming on and off until it finally peaked into a whole journey of light

Enjoy your day all the way up to your mysterious birthday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes