Happy Birthday Dreamweaver!

happy birthday Captain and thank you for everything you do :slight_smile: :pray::pray:

15 Likes

Happy birthday sir captain
Though i don’t know you personally, i deeply respect and appreciate your work.
I hope one day the entire forum could meet for a gargantuan birthday party in your name
Cheers

19 Likes

Happy birthday my friend! Hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it!

15 Likes

may be ask @Dreamweaver for an astral birthday party

9 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::tada::tada:

13 Likes

Happy birthday

Maybe more rest and cocktails this year ?

16 Likes

Happy Birthday! :confetti_ball: :sparkles:

16 Likes

Happy birthday Dream :cherry_blossom::partying_face:

16 Likes

Happy Birdthay Danchou!!! :muscle:

18 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:

22 Likes

Happy birthday man, even though I don’t know that much about you, your work changed my life, you were a miracle, and I’m glad i followed, I couldnt be more grateful

Heros need to relax sometimes , I hope u take a rest from all this and enjoy your birthday :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Dream :grinning: :partying_face: :gift:

12 Likes

Aye! Happy birthday Bossman! :heartbeat:

16 Likes

Damn, it’s crazy how time flies. I thought it was just your birthday the other day! Happy birthday, Mơ! Thanks for everything you do, and hope you’d rested up a bit and had a blast for your birthday!

21 Likes

Happy birthday to the most amazing person on earth

16 Likes

Happy birthday @Dreamweaver. Thank you (and other people who contribute) for all your amazing works.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Captain :tada::clap::tada::birthday: thanks for everything… infinite love, gratitude and respect to u :pray:

We think of these great Chiranjeevi on birthdays…

There are seven Chiranjeevis as mentioned in Hinduism scriptures. Chiranjivis are those people who are believed to be still alive throughout this Kali Yuga until the start of Satya Yuga. Chiranjivis is a Sanskrit word which is a combination of two words “Chiram” which means “long” and “Jivi” means “lived”. There are mainly Seven Chiranjeevis in Hinduism. The Sapta Chiranjeevi mentioned in Hindu Puranas are

1. Ashwattama
  2. Mahabali
  3. Sage Vyasa
  4. Lord Hanuman
  5. Vibhishana
  6. Kripacharya
  7. Lord Parashurama

Plus Rishi Markandeya too

7 Likes

He’s human? Lol jkay (= happy birthday Dream and thank you for everything you have done for us all these years. ^-^

12 Likes

Hope today a amazing field will comes out on this special day :gift::gift::gift: ???

4 Likes

happy birthday oh wise one! And thank you for everything :heart:

16 Likes