Harae --Potential project idea

I had never been very deep into anime or manga. It is something that I don’t usually see unless/until it it becomes a live action move lol.

–Side note, the term Harae is in reference to purification as it appears in the Shinto traditions.

Anyways, when I have encountered the live action movies like Azumi or Rurouni Kenshin, there are thematic elements that stood out to me and stuck with me. Elements of characterization, ethics, etc. When I looked deeper into it, I was seeing elements that drew upon Buddhism, Taoism, and Shinto.

One element that was interesting to me was the way that the concept of ethics and purity can show up in different characters. A unique blending of ideas related to innocence, virtue, purity and also the capacity/grit for doing whatever it takes to complete a mission.

When I had gone deeper into Taoist research, this had a unique resonance with the embodied psychology that has been charted. Ideas pertaining to the original purity of the Immortal Soul, the Hun, the Po, and the 5 virtues, etc.

And there have been interesting ways that this has shown up in wider Japanese culture with elements of the arts and specific terms for meditative states.

I have been drafting something just as a way of exploring the ideas. But would anyone be interested in a project related to these ideas. I’m seeing it as a field that could passively integrate and develop these qualities and also provide an active exploration of different qualities in accordance with a person’s directed intent. —A good general effect is that it can clean and program energy over time and also develop a clear state of consciousness.

Would anybody be interested in this?

• Interested

0 voters

1 Like

With the Karma Crucible, I don’t think that this project idea will be necessary. But (since I’ve had a few project ideas that have gone nowhere) I think I’ll make a new pitch here lol

Now that I have been thinking about it, I think it would be nice to have a project that would be able to bring in a lot of energy for the development of the energy body and for support of a person’s health.

The major blueprint of power is difficult to get and though we have the Minor Blueprint of Power, I do like being able to have tags.

The Pranic Vacuum exists with an audio and a tag, but nobody seems to want to sell it lol

Would anybody be interested in developing a new project idea for a tag that can significantly increase the energy that is drawn into a person’s energy body? --Hopefully it could be something that it publicly available since a lot of the other projects are hard to get.

• Interested

0 voters

5 Likes

I think that’s a great idea

1 Like

—Update—

The Blueprint Redux is also Cancelled

Hi.
Do you think Life Force Tree and Tower of Power do this or are you looking for something else in this?

2 Likes

None of the above.

I’m tired of seeing elements of my religion put in NFTs and I wish to disentangle myself from everything (which includes dropping projects that I have created). Although enough people still had an interest in this one, it may pass to a different member to lead.

1 Like

Wishing you well Noesis, wherever you may be

2 Likes