Hardcore (Mythical)

I understand and ty
But what i mean is i looped the hardcore one a couple of times felt mild tiredness,very mild
But when i loop the automated workout, i feel absolutely nothing, looped it a couple of times (hours), felt nothing
I have been using the eye regeneration field since 2 years, when i use it i feel a slightly refreshing sensation in my eyes, nothing else
It hasn’t “regenerated” my eyes in any other way
And mind you I’ve been very consistent with it…
Don’t know, i completely beleive that these fields work, but they sometimes don’t feel like it
I use subconscious limits removal everyday as well

4 Likes

hey man

try fat to stem cells free audio

the fields to work on you fully you need building blocks to work upon too.

5 Likes

Can you help me please :pray: I bought the hardcore audio today. I just want it to check the sound because when I’m listening to it the rain and thunder sounds beautiful but the other sound is like its breaking up and I’m not sure if this is how it is meant to sound.
It’ just sounds a bit strange/odd?
Thank you for your help :pray:

3 Likes

Yeah its rain and Thunder ummmm you mean like that high pitched sound?

Yes. Correct that sound

1 Like

Yeah its in the audio bro lol

1 Like

Thank you brother :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me

I gotta use this again

This one is super powerful

3 Likes

Yes. Powerful and sounds very beautiful:-)

Used this for a few months can lift heavy duty shit
With ease.

13 Likes

Wow I havent used this in a long time but I think the field has gotten quite a bit stronger

13 Likes

Yea, this is the go to field even today for lean, muscular, & strength. The other fields just bulk me up but this one balance my muscle growth.
Muscle roar is crazy bulking out of all.
Currently I’m mixing muscle roar + hardcore for the optimal growth.

12 Likes

You stack with muscle roar before or after hardcore bro ?

2 Likes

I’m no strict with the order bro. But it’s always bulk first and definition next in trainings. So go with Muscle roar first and then hardcore.

2 Likes

Thanks man

Intermediate reported benefits:

1. Muscle Definition: Users have reported increased muscle definition, particularly in their arms and abs. Even though they may still have extra fat, the muscles beneath are becoming more visibly defined.
  2. Fat Reduction: Some users have noticed a decrease in belly fat and waist size, which they struggled with for a long time. The audio appears to promote fat loss in specific areas.
  3. Improved Posture: Many users have experienced an improvement in their posture, which can be attributed to the strengthening of core muscles.
  4. Physical Strength: Users feel stronger and report improvements in their physical abilities, such as walking and reduced flat feet.
  5. Urinary Incontinence Improvement: Some users have seen improvements in urinary incontinence, suggesting that the audio may help with pelvic floor muscle strength.
  6. Muscle Gains: Users have reported noticeable muscle gains even with minimal exercise. They feel that the audio complements their fitness routines.
  7. Weight Maintenance: While not all users reported significant weight loss, they understand that the audio doesn’t promise weight loss and is being used to aid in their fitness journey.
  8. Enhanced Performance: Users have noted increased performance in their workouts, with some experiencing better endurance, faster muscle relaxation, and quicker recovery.
  9. Thermogenic Effect: Some users mentioned feeling warmer or having increased body heat while using the audio.
  10. Fat Apoptosis: Users have observed the audio promoting fat apoptosis, which is the natural death of fat cells. This contributes to overall fat loss.
  11. Improved Muscle Awareness: Many users have noticed increased awareness of their muscles, their origins, and insertions, suggesting improved mind-muscle connection.
  12. Appetite and Food Intake: Users have reported changes in appetite and the ability to consume larger meals without gaining weight, likely due to increased energy expenditure.
  13. Speedier Recovery: Users have seen improvements in muscle recovery and reduced post-workout soreness.
  14. Elevated Strength: Users have experienced an increase in physical strength, making activities like push-ups and burpees easier to perform.
  15. Core Muscle Activation: The audio appears to target core muscles, promoting contractions and strengthening of the transversus abdominis.
  16. Body Balance and Grace: Some users reported improved balance and grace, possibly due to the audio’s energetic influence.
  17. Customized Intensity: The audio adapts its intensity based on the user’s resistance and strength, allowing for gradual progress.
  18. Perceived Increase in Gravity: Users might feel like they’re working out under higher gravity, enhancing the challenge of their workouts.
  19. The Role of Core Muscles: Users speculate on the role of core muscles and gravity in the audio’s effectiveness, particularly in helping users feel heavier during workouts.
  20. Vibrating or Buzzing Sensation: Some users describe feeling as if their whole body is vibrating or buzzing while using the audio. It’s an unexpected physical sensation.
  21. Balancing Strength and Cutting: Users discuss the purpose of “Hardcore” as balancing strength, enhancing muscular definition, and promoting cutting, rather than bulking.
  22. Synergy with other fields:
  • Muscles Beyond Limits: This is a popular choice to pair with “Hardcore.” It is designed to help you push your muscles to the limit and achieve gains in strength and muscle size.
  • 20E Pepper: Users have mentioned the “20E Pepper” field as another field that complements “Hardcore.” It focuses on burning fat and promoting a leaner physique.
  • Adipose Swords Fields: For those who are looking to reduce body fat, the “Adipose Swords Fields” are designed to target fat cells and aid in fat loss.

These reviews collectively suggest that the “Hardcore” audio field has been effective in promoting muscle growth, fat reduction, strength development, and various other physical improvements for its users. However, it’s important to note that individual results may vary, and a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise is often recommended in conjunction with using this audio field.

13 Likes

Hi my friend can I send you a dm? I want to buy fields from gumroad and I need help

This field is automated? Do i need to workout?