The Muscle Roar

Anybody using a workout stack with this, without actually physically working out?

2 Likes

Me zero workouts, but I take a walk for 5000 steps 5 days a week .

3 Likes

Damn wow…
And you gained 12kg? In what amount of time, may I ask? And what’s your current listening stack for muscles ?

2 Likes

Interesting, may I inquire in your diet composition and otherwise routine, body condition?

Personally I walk about 25k steps daily and bike about 40km.

1 Like

Because I’ve been using it for an hour every day for more than a month.

3 Likes

Yes literally 12+.
I’m 186 cm and was at 86 around, now I’m weighing 98+. Couple of weeks back I crossed 100 … lol
Everyone around surprised to see me bulking that huge ( edit: in a month or less )but I’ve got slight flexibility issues.

My playlist is slightly complicated in the way I have all the sapien workout fields, and few nfts loke strength and endurance + Endocirner.

I play endocriner as a pre workout compulsory, if that differentiates anything in my progress.

I play sometimes Manly Man too as a pre workout. Manly man + Muscle roar is a great combo to try for bulking up.

During the Muscle roar above 2 are the only combinations I tried for almost 2 weeks. 15-20 min each.

Same with the diet, nothing strict. It’s actually everything and anything eatable of my choice… It includes high carbs and high protein diet mostly , brown rice+ eggs + chicken + dry fruits + veggies + fruits + butter milk :milk_glass: and some Junk …lol ; I know this isn’t called diet even in Mars …:joy:

Currently on cutting down my body fat , focusing on cardio .

Edit, adding my exp with hardcore & MRoar

7 Likes

So Muscle Roar and Manly Man and auto workouts? Rest of the stack is also quite advanced from what I might have. And total “bulking up” isn’t consistent, not with food I say, but other reports claiming getting leaner and bigger simultaneously.

2 Likes

Yes, but not even regular with auto workouts. Feel lot of hunger and drained out the whole day If I add muscle group auto workouts.

Based on the music I can tell @Captain_Nemo can hit a mean 2 step.

two-step-dance

2 Likes

Nice. How much fat do you think you gained in this period? kgs or %

To be Frank I didn’t measure before and I think it’s higher than couple of months back as I see my increased waist line and skinfold … and I know that’s because of the ill discipline in my diet.
Recently measured in my new galaxy watch, and it’s says 23.9% .

still… 12 kgs in one month!

Isn’t muscle roar not bulking everyone or Is it just me?

Bulking can be done without it, the purpose of MR should be much leaner bulk than not using it, otherwise what’s the point?

To gain muscle without going to the gym and as fast as possible

That’s the idea behind it

5 Likes

Exactly what I meant, gaining something is possible just with more calories, some muscle too, actually not even that horrible if no sugar and saturated fat is involved.

Muscle Roar should provide an edge in this department.

Lol now all I do is boxing workouts and plyometrics. Even when I hit the weightroom I still barely do any lifting besides weighted balance exercises.

Using this only 3x a day and slow watching myself bulk while taking my protein.

I’m not getting in toooo many calories (at least I think lol I’m not tracking macros.), just a lot of protein.

Saves a lot of time.

7 Likes

Snatched this during the sale, and played a few loops without really feeling anything.

Then I’ve felt how weak my arms were below the elbow.
Was hardly able to do cardio that day. My legs feel sooo sore, like they’d consist out of concrete. Today too, I´m glued to the floor.
Got super hungry, went for nuts, energy bars, fish, cranberries etc. Today I look fuller, but it could be fat too.

Let´s see how that plays out mid-term.

5 Likes

Review/Update:

I have had this perhaps a month??

I am a petite female (5’3, 50kg). Ideally looking to lose perhaps 2kg of fat and add 2-3kg of muscle mass. And get back to 48kgs. (I know that math ain’t mathing :rofl: but you know what I mean)

I always lean out from top to bottom - so shoulders first, ribcage, waist, and then hips, belly, thighs.
And that is what has been happening with this field. Shoulders and teeny delts appearing :grin:, rib cage and waist and now hips and thighs starting to change. Personally, I prefer toned delts and triceps, to create lovely arms and not bicep mass.

On days I don’t train at the gym - I play this 20-40 minutes.
I don’t really play it on training days (2-3 days a week).

One day I trained at the gym and then accidentally listened to this for about 40 minutes afterwards (it was on in my headphones and I got distracted ekkk). Well that afternoon I was exhausted!!! And slept for 2 hours :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

I am also using Automated Glutes, Hip Flexors, Spinal Tapper (and Womanly Woman). Not sure if I need Automated Core?

I have started on collagen peptides again and probably need to eat a little more protein.

My goal for this was to speed up +mass and -fat, after a prolonged duration of not training due to travel and life things.
Then to make maintenance easier. I still enjoy going to the gym a couple of times a week, but it is great to have this and now the extra time to do some other activities.

Very happy with the field and ladies need not worry about any undesired bulking :relaxed:

I will update in another month or so.

17 Likes

Hello. I’ve been using it for two weeks, and I haven’t felt muscle soreness or any sensation that it’s working. Should I increase the listening time? I listen to it 4 - 6 times a day.