The Muscle Roar

3 Likes

Definitely I did for at least two weeks two blocks of 30-45min looping daily. So more than 1h each day. As I mentioned this is really not up to looping, but mode of work from my perspective, how the pathways are processed by field. Same is for Manliness in my case.

you can talk to me anytime. keen to hear your results from this field / evolution

1 Like

Did you notice any weight changes.

At first I was thinning down despite eating like a monster, Muscle Roar + Manly man made me hungry.

I cut both a while ago and I ate less but I regained the weight I had lost.

Iā€™m pretty sure I had started to lose muscle, so now Iā€™m using Muscle roar twice a week, just not to go back to skinny fat.

Iā€™m back on brain mode, I hope to start muscle building again later.

PS: I havenā€™t weighted myself at all in years, I pinch my body, use different size clothes and eyeball tests.

I donā€™t like how people talk about their weight all day with no visible difference. I believe you should look at yourself honestly and pinch that fat. Youā€™re Fat, Fit or Skinny, pinch your fat areas and youā€™ll know.
Clothe size also donā€™t lie as much.

8 Likes

Yeah only reason i donā€™t use ot atm is because i am not able to get in them amount of calories it needs otherwise this would give me onsane gains i am sure.
I feel it strongly if i use it.

4 Likes

Lol thats it. I already have manly man, but Iā€™ll be getting this too soon.

Iā€™ll be able to only focus on boxing without needing the weightroom.

Boxing solos low diff. A different level of mental health benefits lol.

1 Like

Just got this and only payed it 1 time. I love the music though, itā€™s kind of nostalgic but I canā€™t pinpoint where itā€™s from.

Anyway Iā€™ll be playing this with manly man every day. Iā€™m 21 so hopefully I can get clavicle and scapula growth, then further add some additional muscle onto the shoulders.

7 Likes

I took a three week break from this field. Iā€™ll be honest, I havenā€™t seen great results. I will try to loop once a week. For the moment my training stack consists of Quintessence, Manly, Mimic, Muscle Cheat and Myofascial Release.

3 Likes

No offense, but why only once a week. why not try every day for couple of weeks.
Iā€™m really surprised that isnā€™t working for u, but to me itā€™s really a beast mode body building with supersets, and drop sets at the same time.
Even Iā€™m not stacking it daily because itā€™s over burdening my skeletal & joint system. Iā€™ve gain nearly 12 Kg of weight because of this one in particular.
Thatā€™s the reason I switched back to hardcore & automated cycling now, along with bone-joint regeneration

6 Likes

Btw bro, you replied to the wrong person. But nice results!

4 Likes

Anybody using a workout stack with this, without actually physically working out?

2 Likes

Me zero workouts, but I take a walk for 5000 steps 5 days a week .

3 Likes

Damn wowā€¦
And you gained 12kg? In what amount of time, may I ask? And whatā€™s your current listening stack for muscles ?

2 Likes

Interesting, may I inquire in your diet composition and otherwise routine, body condition?

Personally I walk about 25k steps daily and bike about 40km.

1 Like

Because Iā€™ve been using it for an hour every day for more than a month.

3 Likes

Yes literally 12+.
Iā€™m 186 cm and was at 86 around, now Iā€™m weighing 98+. Couple of weeks back I crossed 100 ā€¦ lol
Everyone around surprised to see me bulking that huge ( edit: in a month or less )but Iā€™ve got slight flexibility issues.

My playlist is slightly complicated in the way I have all the sapien workout fields, and few nfts loke strength and endurance + Endocirner.

I play endocriner as a pre workout compulsory, if that differentiates anything in my progress.

I play sometimes Manly Man too as a pre workout. Manly man + Muscle roar is a great combo to try for bulking up.

During the Muscle roar above 2 are the only combinations I tried for almost 2 weeks. 15-20 min each.

Same with the diet, nothing strict. Itā€™s actually everything and anything eatable of my choiceā€¦ It includes high carbs and high protein diet mostly , brown rice+ eggs + chicken + dry fruits + veggies + fruits + butter milk :milk_glass: and some Junk ā€¦lol ; I know this isnā€™t called diet even in Mars ā€¦:joy:

Currently on cutting down my body fat , focusing on cardio .

Edit, adding my exp with hardcore & MRoar

7 Likes

So Muscle Roar and Manly Man and auto workouts? Rest of the stack is also quite advanced from what I might have. And total ā€œbulking upā€ isnā€™t consistent, not with food I say, but other reports claiming getting leaner and bigger simultaneously.

2 Likes

Yes, but not even regular with auto workouts. Feel lot of hunger and drained out the whole day If I add muscle group auto workouts.

Based on the music I can tell @Captain_Nemo can hit a mean 2 step.

two-step-dance

2 Likes