The Muscle Roar

Nice. How much fat do you think you gained in this period? kgs or %

To be Frank I didnā€™t measure before and I think itā€™s higher than couple of months back as I see my increased waist line and skinfold ā€¦ and I know thatā€™s because of the ill discipline in my diet.
Recently measured in my new galaxy watch, and itā€™s says 23.9% .

stillā€¦ 12 kgs in one month!

Isnā€™t muscle roar not bulking everyone or Is it just me?

Bulking can be done without it, the purpose of MR should be much leaner bulk than not using it, otherwise whatā€™s the point?

To gain muscle without going to the gym and as fast as possible

Thatā€™s the idea behind it

5 Likes

Exactly what I meant, gaining something is possible just with more calories, some muscle too, actually not even that horrible if no sugar and saturated fat is involved.

Muscle Roar should provide an edge in this department.

Lol now all I do is boxing workouts and plyometrics. Even when I hit the weightroom I still barely do any lifting besides weighted balance exercises.

Using this only 3x a day and slow watching myself bulk while taking my protein.

Iā€™m not getting in toooo many calories (at least I think lol Iā€™m not tracking macros.), just a lot of protein.

Saves a lot of time.

7 Likes

Snatched this during the sale, and played a few loops without really feeling anything.

Then Iā€™ve felt how weak my arms were below the elbow.
Was hardly able to do cardio that day. My legs feel sooo sore, like theyā€™d consist out of concrete. Today too, IĀ“m glued to the floor.
Got super hungry, went for nuts, energy bars, fish, cranberries etc. Today I look fuller, but it could be fat too.

LetĀ“s see how that plays out mid-term.

5 Likes

Review/Update:

I have had this perhaps a month??

I am a petite female (5ā€™3, 50kg). Ideally looking to lose perhaps 2kg of fat and add 2-3kg of muscle mass. And get back to 48kgs. (I know that math ainā€™t mathing :rofl: but you know what I mean)

I always lean out from top to bottom - so shoulders first, ribcage, waist, and then hips, belly, thighs.
And that is what has been happening with this field. Shoulders and teeny delts appearing :grin:, rib cage and waist and now hips and thighs starting to change. Personally, I prefer toned delts and triceps, to create lovely arms and not bicep mass.

On days I donā€™t train at the gym - I play this 20-40 minutes.
I donā€™t really play it on training days (2-3 days a week).

One day I trained at the gym and then accidentally listened to this for about 40 minutes afterwards (it was on in my headphones and I got distracted ekkk). Well that afternoon I was exhausted!!! And slept for 2 hours :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

I am also using Automated Glutes, Hip Flexors, Spinal Tapper (and Womanly Woman). Not sure if I need Automated Core?

I have started on collagen peptides again and probably need to eat a little more protein.

My goal for this was to speed up +mass and -fat, after a prolonged duration of not training due to travel and life things.
Then to make maintenance easier. I still enjoy going to the gym a couple of times a week, but it is great to have this and now the extra time to do some other activities.

Very happy with the field and ladies need not worry about any undesired bulking :relaxed:

I will update in another month or so.

17 Likes

Hello. Iā€™ve been using it for two weeks, and I havenā€™t felt muscle soreness or any sensation that itā€™s working. Should I increase the listening time? I listen to it 4 - 6 times a day.

@Rafael
If you donā€™t feel much, up the dosage

2 Likes

Thank you, Dr. Manhattan.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been cutting and eating at a deficit but am struggling to lose weight which is fine. The gains are crazy!!

2 Likes

I was looking forward to getting this for bulking purposes , but based on this review and some others idk if itā€™s worth it , was looking for something to bulk with (already athletic build but want to put more muscle on , reduce myostatin , micro contractions hypertrophy ect ) will there be any more fields designed to bulk that is more effective than this ? Does this even work as good as the description would lead one to believe $220 is allot to throw away

@Jaxon
It literally says:

Have you read the thread? All the men have shared big gains (I am assuming you are male)

1 Like

Thereā€™s also plenty of posts from others with no results .

If I have to listen to this for two hours a day in order to see notable effects Iā€™ll pass

Thereā€™s also a post from dr. Manhattan a little bit up the thread saying something like he lost weight using this , stopped using it gained the weight back and will add a few times a week in order to not get ā€skinny fat ā€œ, lol that doesnā€™t really compel me to purchase this for bulking purposes

I just donā€™t want to waste hard earned money .

I have many paid audios that actually work for me , just curious about this one

1 Like

Then donā€™t buy it. Simple. To expect every single person who purchases this field to have amazing and fast results is just ridiculous. So many factors at play to why fast results doesnā€™t happen for everyone - ones genetics, food intake, nutrition, body build, stress related and emotional related issues, energy bodyā€¦ the list goes on.

You have plenty of audios that work for you so leave it at that, because to not invest as much time as possible into a field like this - and be dilligent with it is also ridiculous. Best to be patient with this kind of alchemic process.

It is a lot of money but IMO it is worth it - even if it does take a bit longer to achieve the results you want than you assume it should take. You have comments here from everyone who has decided to post their results along the way of having this field so choose your decision based on this.

Long term gains with this field versus ā€œimmediate gratification.ā€ As hard as it took you you to earn your money, you have to be as invested in using this field daily and have some degree of trust in the process.

5 Likes

I have read the thread. Is there an issue with me sharing my results?

4 Likes

@Raja
You did good

2 Likes