The Muscle Roar

:expressionless:
are you fixated on this topic or smth? just post in the topic of the nft

2 Likes

Cā€™mon, be nice with Enes, he joined a month ago and he explained why he did it.

It also probably felt easier for him to continue a conversation then to go and bump another thread.

Itā€™s a misunderstanding, heā€™s not familiar with the forum as much as we are.

So, yeah.
@Enes, you should post your reviews in the appropriate threads of the actual field you are using. If itā€™s a NFT, it should be in the NFT thread etc.

9 Likes

I got this. So letā€™s see if I become 108lb of muscle beast :laughing::laughing: Hehe just kidding! I will report back for the ladies :cherry_blossom:

13 Likes

Brava! :smiley:

1 Like

Youā€™re going to love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to look like the guy in the thumbnailā€¦ well maybe just his arm :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

I also bought it the other day and

Well
I had posted this

I used an old ab roller thingy and was only able to do a few, and that was it.

Next day the muscles were sore afā€¦ Crazy.
Then i realized, well of course! I got the muscle roar the other day! That makes sense then!

So i think this muscle roar is a mega booster to any physical exercise.

Wonderful, Iā€™m loving it thus far. Iā€™ll use daily and update later.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I did a video call with my aunt in England and she mentioned my muscles showing more (she meant the chest muscles). Really cool :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I sure wish that I could use paypal to pay for this. :pensive:

Sure

1 Like

I mean no positive review from my side, it seems that the field needs way too different lifestyle, health state and food that I prefer/have/maintain. Adding to the recent surge of reviews on Brain fields and their co-fields. Same for Manliness to be honest. Actually use of Muscle Roar made me stop auto workouts which looks completely backwards after months of testing. Itā€™s okay, :slightly_smiling_face: nothing to worry about, just another experiment.

@igem
You didnā€™t notice anything ?
Like no soreness, no muscle growth ?

Ok, if youā€™re sure itā€™s not a limiting belief thingy, then eat some protein, listen for 2 hours a day and come back.

Let us know and I wonā€™t insist.

2 Likes

Ok, yes, nothing noticed, no soreness at all in particular, rather even feeling of its reversal when I use Muscle Roar and quite fast, if I think about it now, but no growth.

I will check, no idea about limiting beliefs, I mean if I can quantify presence and effect. I presume itā€™s related to lifestyle, but if think that I didnā€™t give enough use - will do 2h on phone speaker daily. But now concurrently will return to old routine too or rather enhanced version of it with paid fields like Motion Mimic.

As per protein, doubt that 300gr isnā€™t enough :slightly_smiling_face:, Iā€™m not eating meat, fish or eggs (almost), but this should be sufficient to cover all needed amino acids anyway.

I mean, you should also look at your current body state and your calorie intake. Your body wonā€™t build something with no substance to back it up. Protein intake is the one thing, but many people neglect calories. Also maybe look at your micronutrients intake. :)

3 Likes

Well considering that my weight increased Iā€™m still on the side of thinking that the field expects some very different schedule of physical activity and rest. So not much to add to my review actually.

Contrary to popular belief, you can indeed build muscle on a calorie deficit. I am living proof. Protein intake is essential however

3 Likes

How long are you looping it for per day?

1 Like

Lol there are a couple forum members like you, nabs101, jaaj, and alkul that I want to talk to, but have nothing to say. Itā€™s great to see your comments though.

My boy @Josh is going to make me want to get this field though. Him and @G00dge2004 have been giving me good reports with good results.

2 Likes

That guy is underplaying his game

3 Likes

Hey Dr. , was going to get this field within the next couple of days but wanted to ask if there will be more muscle fields coming in the near future if soā€¦ I will wait for those ā€¦ btw manly man is insane. Thanks

1 Like

@Alchemybender i donā€™t think so, even when Dream comes back I donā€™t have plans of making a MuscleMania

2 Likes