Has anyone experienced something similar?

Hi Everyone,

I’m in the middle of the Energy course and finished the Energy Sensitivity audio on Thursday. On Friday after my doctors’ appointments, I came back home feeling extremely tired. My arms were pretty sore due to getting some vaccines. I came home and crashed on my couch and felt my body temp drop. I was extremely cold and shivering so I wrapped myself up in blankets. I couldn’t’ seem to warm up. It reminded me when I had an energy clearing session done and I became very cold.

Later in the night, suddenly my body temp went up and the palms of my hands were hot, burning up. So, I’m sweating and don’t know what’s going on. I’m sore and uncomfortable and moving is painful. I took a temp of my forehead and it was 98.3 so normal but when I took the temp of both my palms, they were around 101.3.

This reminded me of my ayahuasca experience when my palms became super hot and I put them on my chest. It had felt like the heat from my palms went down to the cellular level and was healing during the ceremony. So, last night my palms stayed burning like that for a couple of hours and then went back to normal temp.

Is what I experienced normal? Are my palms burning up a sign that those chakras are opening up?

6 Likes

Vaccines have always given me bad fevers. But the palms experience could be your energy flow opening up to heal you.

Try putting one palm over your abdomen and one over your heart and see if you feel better.

5 Likes

Thank you @Atreides. After a couple of hours, my palms went back to being a normal temp. Next time if it happens again, I’ll try that.

What does that do?

1 Like

Your energy centers are probably opening up. You have chakras or energy centers in the palm of each hand. Each palm has a different polarity so when you “lay hands” on someone to heal them you create an energy circuit of your energy flowing through them. You can create a circuit through yourself as well.

One meditation or energy raising technique has the meditator place both hands over their abdomen and visualize or will or feel their energy flowing from their heart through their arms and out of their palms into their abdomen. That’s something you could do even while not needing healing. As well as the exercises in the course of course.

14 Likes

Thank you @Atreides for explaining that. :pray:

From watching the course, I knew that we are opening up the chakras but I didn’t know I would have this kind of reaction. I didn’t know what was happening and became concerned.

4 Likes

Could be a reaction to the vaccine or a sign to take it slow with the course/other energy work, only you will know. More energy work isn’t always better, don’t burn out your circuits… Follow your intuition and take care…

4 Likes

I also experienced the same things @Starlight but maybe not as intense. Its all part of the energetic adjustments to allow you to be a strong conduit to the healing energies. It means that the audios are working :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah experience of heat is very common when working with energies

4 Likes

Thank you @Nabs101. Good to know that I’m not the only one who’s experienced this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @akkar. I didn’t realize that was the case.

1 Like

Thank you @Nondual. I’m being extra careful for now.

2 Likes

When practicing neigong my belly becomes like a stove… very usefull in winter lol

Don’t know anything about vaccines though… can’t voice about that

3 Likes

@akkar haha… I’m sure having a warm belly helps in winters.

I wasn’t sure if this reaction was due to the vaccines or if it was due to the course audios. I don’t remember this with other vaccines. Also, it was pretty specific to the palms.

3 Likes

I’m almost sure it’s due to the course…
I would say don’t put to much attention to this event
Grasping or avoiding can become an obstacle

3 Likes

Ok, thank you @akkar. I’m going to just let it be. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It wasn’t the intention. I didn’t know getting shots might interfere with energy work. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/vFW-Jj8Bc4A

7 Likes