Has anyone knows how to use psychic cards?

Can You please explain me in details how to use cards from Patreon on someone else and Energetic addendum from Patreon, I need detailed instructions, because I don’t want to mess something up

I would be very grateful for your help

3 Likes

but everything is explained in detail several times in this very thread sir.

id be just repeating

3 Likes

Oh actually im sorry @Milan

I get your question now.

Well it is said a couple of times in the description that the attunement card tells your subconscious different ways in which you can use it and to trust your instinct.

But to just give you some kind of guidance at least for you to try until your subconscious hints at you other creative ways :wink: here are some ideas and some ways i have used when working on others.

For the cards:

You could:

• activate them while thinking on the person you want the card to work on

• activate them and ask your servitors or dragons (if you already have trained them to follow such commands)
    To infuse/engore the person with the cards energy

• you can have your phone opened on a picture of the person and place the card on top of the phone and then activate the card

• if its eviction for instance you can have a picture of the house/place youd like to “clean” or write the address of the place and put the card over the paper with the address or the address opened on google maps and activate it (you kinda want to shield yourself first or if you have a Dark Servitor ask for a strong shielding and or protection, and be mindful of what you might be dealing with so you dont absorb things you dont want)
    Actually dont try to play hero if you are not familiar with that kind of action.

If the person is in your presence you can place the card over whatever place you want for instance get rid of a pain or heal. If its a different kind then activate it and put it close by the person.

And the sigils from Energetic Adendum i personally like editing pictures actually drawing the sigil over the area i want to heal, so its accurate when drawing it with your finger over the phone or pic

I hope this helped :)

9 Likes

didnt know this, thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, You were very helpful, can you please also explain me in details, when You how to train Servitor from energetic addendum and also is it possible to use sigils from energetic addendum on someone else without servitors, and, sorry for so many questions, what are key words to activete sigils from energetic addendum?

Thank You very much in advance for your help

3 Likes

You need to use the searching bar in the forum, type key words and read through posts about those things.

Theres a lot of information regarding servitors and how to train them.

As for Energetic Addendum:

Energetic addendum queries

Energetic Addendum Est - Some questions

If you have the sigils you have the activation words. All that is on Patreon

3 Likes

Dear sir

Can You please tell me do I have to protect myself when using EVICTION CARD on someone else who is not physically present

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

sorry, i only use pain and healing

maybe others can tell you about your question

Thanks

God bless You and Your family

1 Like

I wanna use the energy expansion system strenghtening, How much time in average does it take to be stronger?

Also can I use other free fields too while doing it?

I saw that your system can handle 4 but I want to handle a lot more like say 15 fields per day and to handle more energy in general

Is this thing the same as aura regen and repair too? because it strenghtens the energy body but the aura regen have no nervous system strengthening directly

also can I use without the attunement card?

1 Like

@anonymous118 (this answer is only if you have not started yet) First use the attunement card (say attunement activate), then wait one day and start using the other cards; for more details, there is this thread and other treads about cards, mandalas, sigils, etc.

Anyone have any idea for how long this shielding for average stay with you?

Shielding
Activation of this card causes a strong dense oval shield to surround your entire body and energy system,
The shield will keep densifying and reinforcing itself for about 15 mins. This shield will stay with you and gradually erode depending on the natural wear it receives such as interaction with other energy systems (people), attacks or just getting by in general life.
You can use this for yourself or other persons as well.

4 Likes

As the quote in your post says, “it depends” on your environment, on what you’re living, the robustness of your energy systems, what other people are throwing at you (and how consistently–or not–they’re throwing at you), etc.

My experience with this field has been, if I’m prompted to use this field in the first place, I’m going to feel when I need to re-up the field as I navigate all those factors.

3 Likes

So I just opened up attunement picture on my Phone, put my thumb on it and Said attunement activate… and now I put the Phone down with the screen off and wait a day and then activate a card i want, Is that all?

1 Like

Pretty much, (at least I think so).
I personally waited (I think) 15 minutes when I activated each card for the first time, starting with the obvious choice - Attunement card, then in whatever order I activated them next day (I waited 15 minutes, just to be sure, to have/make a stronger connection, although, perhaps not needed).

@This_Boy_Here, I hope is not a problem that I answered, even though the question was for you. :sweat_smile::pray:

1 Like

Is it OK to use 2 cards throughout the day + Attunement (once per day, in the morning, to attune myself better)?

Thank You, @xbravo.

Yes

1 Like