Have an idea for Nft. How do I pitch?

I searched the forum for a nft I wanted, looks like there is none in that regard. How do I pitch it? Should I dm Dream or Sammy or is there an organised way?

This is the place!

3 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong,
I post a request, if it’s gets approved by Dream, then I can start recruiting members. After having enough members, it would be sent for approval and finally made…

i think its best if you follow the process for NFT group since the thread suggested above is more a general fields request.

How you go about requesting an NFT is:

Create a post under the "Community and Side Projects)

Where you can give more or less info about your idea (you dont have to give all details buts its up to you) and then ask members in the forum to comment if they are interested and state how many people yous like to have.

Mind, to request a NFT to be made the group has to buy a minimum of 10 copies.
Prices vary but start from $300 i believe and it comes with audio and Mandala if you want extra functions then i think its $100 more each.

Then once you gather all the people you want to create a private group to discuss about the project, get more ideas to shape the concept you want.

And once its ready follow the instructions on this form to submit the request.

Sapien NFT Submission

Once is submitted write here that you have submitted your request and looking forward to see if Dreamweaver has approved to make it.

Friday nfts

4 Likes

You also have to make sure that there is no one currently in a group with the same idea. More than likely when you create your thread you will be told if there is already something in the works. If ideas are far enough apart there is still a possibility or you can always ask to join their group (sometimes not possible).

2 Likes

Yeah, This is what I was looking for precisely. Thank you that was the most simple way anyone could ever explain :raised_hands::innocent:

3 Likes

I will try my luck, let me post and see how it goes :grin: