Sapien NFT Submission

This is the new form for submitting your NFT ideas. There will be 3 main ability/functions with 2-3 subfields to support it. It will be an extra $100 each for up to two extra main ability/functions with 2-3 subfields. You can choose plain morphic fields or servitor. You will also have a long form paragraph to describe the concepts/ideas for the fields in detail.

It will be $225 for audio, $250 for image, $275 for Image/Audio. Each submission will have a minimum of 10 orders.

This is how we will be looking at submissions from now on.

61 Likes

Beautiful! You guys rock :metal:t3::guitar:

1 Like

Things look a lot more limited here but it’s for good reason. Many of the submitted projects are too jumbled, too long and not focused enough. They are less likely to made in the way they have been getting submitted to us. And also, there have been a number of these projects done in the past but not everything that was listed as wants for the project was created. It was just implausible to include all the fields you guys were asking for in just 1 field. So through this format, I think it’ll be easier to remain focused and also get approved for dream to make the fields.

Yes, dream had a look at some of the recent submissions and felt they were too much. He’s done these mega fields in the past but it comes at the cost of not making much of what gets written. And the cost of time. It’s a lot of work really.

So if you submitted recently and still haven’t got a reply, I highly suggest you resubmit through this form. Thank you.

36 Likes

What constitutes a subfield here? Is a subfield only one single effect?

6 Likes

@SammyG You are gonna need to do a webinar just on the new process and understanding the form. lol!

6 Likes

I did my best filling the form, Dream will get it.

Dream won’t have to waste time guessing anymore, but people will have to learn a bit and be more specific

13 Likes

This is very true.

3 Likes

Lmao noooooo :sweat_smile: I know I know, I got a bit of explaining to do.

Ask whatever questions you have and I’ll answer in a bit.

6 Likes

Example field of main and subfield.

Main NFT: Celebrity Vibe

Main field #1:
Increase confidence/self esteem. (This is also a field in itself. The 3 subfields support it and make it function even better. They work in unison as one)

Subfields:
Fear reduction in social situations
Subconscious limiting beliefs correlated to self dissolution
Self love in each breath that activates/emits love through heart chakra, (good vibe about self, and good vibe projected outward)

(I know there’s a celebrity nft. Just using any example to help you guys underetand this better lol.)

18 Likes

Does this mean one person can have a good idea that 10 people go for and we get an nft instead of 10 people trying to form an idea?

1 Like

Added an edit for those that haven’t seen. The main ability/function is also a field in itself. The subfields are other fields that support it.

6 Likes

Good question.

Answer is no. We still would like these community groups to create nfts. It limits the amount of nfts being made and allows the collective to all have a part in it.

If every single person could do this on their own for their own field idea to be made, then it would get insanely hectic for us quick (more than it already is lol).

Besides, groups is a way to guarantee that a number of people are interested in an NFT.

9 Likes

Let’s say I design an NFT or request one at least, fill out the form, can we then put it up for review and if 10 people say “I want this” then it’s a go?

Or is it on the other hand like 10 people come in and redesign the requestt?

3 Likes

Say if I want to include a paid field into the nft (which I know other people have done for theirs.)
Will that factor into the price? Because it didn’t with past NFTs

1 Like

Hmm, good question. Not sure to be honest. I think it’ll have to be people coming in and redesigning a request. At the end of the day, people may have some better ideas and input rather than just taking just one person’s input

Will have to ask dream to be sure on that though.

6 Likes

Not sure on this one. Will have to ask dream.

3 Likes

That sounds right. I know things can get so far from the original vision that they end up being something else entirely.

Maybe some hybrid process. You get a one shot at putting it out there and seeing if you can get 10 “I’m ins”. 10 joiners. And if not it goes into round 2, after maybe idk 3 days? 1 week? It goes into the next stage where, ok do you want to be in on this if you can change it.

So really good ideas could see the light of day. And yet the whole wisdom of the collective kind of thing could still work.

4 Likes

Is there a way projects submitted pre announcement follow the old submitting method? @Captain_Nemo?

Many groups have spend a good amount of time trying to get a NFT made.

If not, it’s alright.

24 Likes

Yes I’d like what Zen said above.

Or at least a credit to have the full 5 features without paying full price.

Its been months of no word on some of these projects. Some that were submitted later than others were published while others languished.

I understand that there were many things that could have gotten in the way of this. This changes the nature of many projects to only have 3 main abilities though.

17 Likes

i agree with this. some groups have worked on the board and documents for months

11 Likes