Sapien NFT Submission

Yea I’m in a group that had been working on it for nearly 5 months now.

11 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo
First of all I would like to thank you for your unconditional love, support and kind gestures in everything you do for us !
Honestly I think to be grateful is sometimes not enough for what you guys and this forum has done for peoples lives. :rose::fire::crystal_ball:

Honestly I understand some of these projects can be genuinely crazy, but this is kind of sudden…

When we create these NFTs I personally like doing these projects because of the bonding between members, the love, the coherence, that family vibe is second to none.

We are so so grateful for every single one of the NFTs that have come out and we will eternally be, honestly 225 is nothing from our side, for all the amazing things captain does for us, I and many other people do this so we can support captain in more ways !

Like since doing these projects it’s like captain went from super sayin to ultra instinct :eyes::flushed:

But the thing is some of us have had projects submitted from even 4-5 months ago that captain couldn’t get to because of all the floods of messages :flushed::sweat_smile:

And there are projects that have been in the making for such a long time, I’ve seen crazy projects and agree they need to be a bit more focused and cut down but some of these sub abilities and things of that nature are just subjective, because it’s all dependant on the person to say if that’s a “extra/sub” ability, you catch my drift ?

So if we could find a way to at least be a little more lenient on already created/submitted and nearly about to be submitted projects that would save so much hassle for all of us.

Thank you so much for your consideration :heart::rose::pray:t4:

15 Likes

I agree with the above posts… allowing some leeway for proposals that were submitted before the new change would be very helpful, and greatly appreciated

13 Likes

@SammyG if we started with writing a long in-detail worked document of benefits, how will what work and how will it be achieved, can we still like send it together with the application or we should just rewrite everything for the new system?

1 Like

Function is an extra word I added since Dream told me only abilities when we put this together. Technically these nfts still all work synergestically and holistically. Whenever you have many different fields in one, they all work as one.

Function/ability is all a way to organize the field components/concepts you guys come up. Just a word and not a change to how fields work.

10 Likes

The new form is a response to bloated field request and the price changes if you add the two extra abilities.

He already decided what he was willing to make

7 Likes

Say if i list a sub-field with the effect of clearing, repairing, balancing and strengthening my chakras. Does each effect on the chakras constitute their own individual subfield, or can all of those effects work together as one subfield of a function?

1 Like

I’ll speak to dream about leeway. I understand your concerns. This form was a response to a number of the proposals that have come our way that we had a look at. Some that have been getting worked on for quite some time.

And some of which he was reluctant to create and thought this would be a better way for them to get approved.

But I can feel the collective worry that much of what some of you worked months on wouldn’t come to fruition or even be too high costing for extra components.

Issue I would think here is with fairness in that some of these crazy projects have been made in the past and still at the 225 price. (But just so you know, not every part of these projects were made. The overall ovveraching ideas in these projects were made but a lot of individual details not touched upon). This form ensures that everything you put in… actually gets made. It’s so much more doable and you know exactly what you’re getting.

But I can see why older groups would want the extras at same price. You already had certain expectations for months and now get these new rules.

I will speak to dream tomorrow and see what we can do.

38 Likes

A good compromise might be what UgniS suggested above. That is, let Dream take a look at these requests and give a quote for each. Then everyone knows what they’re facing.

It is after all the customary way that specialized work is done especially considering most of us (me especially) have no idea on component parts what with not knowing anything about Dreams process or how fields are constructed.

What I’m trying to say is, usually when one contracts a professional to do work they say I want to do “X” which then begins a process of question & answer that leads the professional to understand the scope. Once the scope is clear, then the professional gives the quote and the customer decides if they want to proceed ‘as is’ or if they want to pare back, etc.

6 Likes

This is really the part that worries me. I’ve been in many projects and I’ve balked at the long descriptions. I really don’t know what, exactly, was made in many of those projects, versus what was left on the cutting room floor.

6 Likes

He does look at requests. This is his response to the requests he’s been looking at. Been wanting structure like this for some time. So this is coming more from him than me. But also me cause I look at these requests too and they really are too much.

Nobody’s fault though. There weren’t guidelines before so it was open season for everyone to just put in whatever they wanted.

16 Likes

So… taking your example above @SammyG as an audio form

Main NFT: Celebrity Vibe

Main field #1:
Increase confidence/self esteem. (This is also a field in itself. The 3 subfields support it and make it function even better. They work in unison as one)

Subfields:
Fear reduction in social situations
Subconscious limiting beliefs correlated to self dissolution
Self love in each breath that activates/emits love through heart chakra, (good vibe about self, and good vibe projected outward)

Field #2:
Extrovert personality.

Subfields: More chatty
Outgoing
Highly sociable

Field #3:
Whatever

Subfields: Whatever
Whatever
Whatever

End cost: $325?

1 Like

Oh no, I wasn’t suggesting he doesn’t look at them. I was trying to describe the quote process. I was just using an example from my own world where people will try to contract for lots of things until they see the price. Nothing wrong on their end other than not knowing what my process and reality is.

Are you saying that even this became impractical for Dream? If so, I get it. Still, in those cases, there’s nothing wrong with just kicking them back with a gentle “pare this down” or whatever brief rejection explanation can be given.

However this ends up, you have my sympathies. Quoting work is probably one of my least favorite activities.

2 Likes

This is the problem, all the time wasted reading, replying on lots of projects everyday instead of actually making them.

This way is supposed to be simple enough that all that back and forth doesn’t happen.

4 Likes

Nah, that is only 3 main ones so that would be 225.

6 Likes

I think that would count as 1 subfield (something working on all chakras)

6 Likes
3 Likes

so if we somehow manage to reasonably put a long list of what we want to 3 folders, it still will be just 225-275 dollars (depending on choice from audio/mandala/audio + mandala), right?

3 Likes

It’s moreso, we want set prices for NFTs since people get to trade/sell them. I perfectly understand what you mean by the way and wasn’t shutting down your quoting idea as dumb or anything.

It’s just not viable for this line of work. Considering reading some of these lists and discerning each thing also… takes quite a lot of time too. We don’t have that luxury of time unfortunately.

9 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. But so as long as a subfield isnt 7 different fields in disguise lol.

10 Likes