Sapien NFT Submission

I know what you mean. It’s an arduous process however you look at it. Like I said, its my least favorite aspect of what I do.

1 Like

honestly this is way better imo

1 Like

I did see those lists and wondered how you guys managed it, actually! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You definitely have my sympathies!

3 Likes

I am happy this is occurring. I know many projects have been drafted and perhaps were just waiting and maybe are disappointed for this change but I think, this is very fair.
Very very fair. (And ya Nemo you can delete this if you need to its fine but I think it’s appropriate that this perspective is shared on here in addition to all of these)

If for so long we were able to get away with so much without having this new setup in place (which Sam himself tells has been prepared by the man himself Dream),
I think we should be able to adjust ourselves and work alongside his new protocol; it’s also going to help him too, you know :relieved:
This is a simplification for him, which he, as well as, Samuel deserve.
My personal hope is Dream’s new way of making these is respected and his new guidelines are respected- even those whom’ve been in waiting this applies to you (please don’t request an exception)- and simply change whatever needs to be, be.

Plus Everything happens for a reason too, right? The only difference now is Nemo gets a much more streamlined approach and doesn’t have to spend days figuring out how to make it, and now people don’t need to act weird that micro tiny aspects weren’t incorporated (because they never were but now it’s definitely a thing that’ll be clarified).

I’m looking forward to this new set up woot woot
A job well done gentleman xo

4 Likes

This form submission is a win-win guys.

Trust me, being organized and sending your work in a concise fashion helps both parties.
It doesn’t even have a word count lol.

If you actually take the time you will see you can the gist of your ideas into the form submission, and that the 3 subfield process does its magic.

Resubmitting has given me a new perspective on my project ideas.

There is always a silver lining and a method to the madness.

Excited for the future of the NFT community. Keep it up everyone.

8 Likes

And your already started projects too lol!!!:grin:

What a joyus enthusiastic support. Silver linings and reasons for everything indeed :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

2 Likes

It would be great If this doesn’t get applied to the submitted ones, as already days and months were spent on it. I don’t even know how much time again it will take for the leaders to reorganize
into our new template…lol
But I am completely okay to leave the option to Captain to choose the right fields/sub-fields appropriate for the main title.

1 Like

But then he will spend way too many days and way too many hours trying to decipher the old draft ; it’s an unnecessary nuance for him and not to mention, costly.
If a new one is made such will not be the case!

It’s always been costly, you just had no idea prior to this.
A lot of days trying to decipher long paged drafts that could have been much shorter, to me sounds costly.
That time could have been used to complete other tasks such as a new group project or whatever.

4 Likes

Going forward, I actually think this is a great idea. I’ve been trying to incorporate this as well in group projects.

I believe this is the most fair option. It will actually allow our NFTs to get out quicker than before. The value of any of these NFTs is already multiple times greater than what we pay for them.

It’s only the projects that I’ve already submitted that I want some consideration for.

I would love to meet halfway even, with some leniency given to older projects but that they still have to fit the mold.

So maybe 3+ concepts for those of us who are receiving this as a surprise.

You guys get to keep the hypothetical number of concepts down. We get a little more leeway to accomplish our vision.

The way I’m seeing it now is 3 main ideas, 9 different subfields to choose from. All of your favorite fields likely have less than this many ideas going on.

So while this was a bit of a surprise for my ego, going forward I like this idea just fine.

I’ve even been able to conceptualize my latest field into the 3 best main ideas, and I can go up to 5 if the group is willing.

9 Likes

The stages of grief, reading this thread fast you can tell how the community is processing the “loss” :laughing:

Some people are already in acceptance, we also have the revisionists

Says a lot about the community as a whole

13 Likes

2 Likes

They’ll come to terms with it lol

1 Like

Yes now that I’ve calmed down I’ve seen the light lol.

I’ve been trying to pare down ideas myself as your fields are quickly becoming my favorite with their simple set up.

It has been difficult to do in a group setting where I want everyone to feel included, but it is what it is. I’m looking forward to getting the added clarity tomorrow and then moving forward. I would love to even submit my ideas by the end of this week if everyone is willing.

2 Likes

I’m still at the bargaining stage, I’m gonna get what is mine, you better believe it !!! :p
Lol

3 Likes

but there is no halfway. This is what is the new rulebook. Let’s respect it. It’s insulting otherwise; you can’t decide to set the price for the creator.

2 Likes

No one is making any decisions about setting the price. This was posted, we all had our opinions on them and they were shared.

Even Sammy has taken these to heart and will be speaking to Captain tomorrow:

6 Likes

@Beltloop ok, that I didn’t see.

Until then, it’s best to just wait and see what is said. And once said, respect whatever is (this part not directed to you at all Beltloop no sir) and not barter.

Everyone on here says it’s valid to sell his NFTS for 84723894723984 dollars. so if now we want more functions, just pay a higher price, simple. It gets us closer to that 84723894723984 dollars anyways which we said it was worth

3 Likes

All good, and I agree with you on that.

I was just offering my suggestion as it seemed like a good middle point between the old and new rules. Something I felt should be considered, and an option I was immediately for if it was possible.

For those of us who are looking to sell these, the value of them just increased exponentially. So this helps on multiple levels.