Healing addiction

Hellooooo from scotland. Really happy to be here. I am total baby (2 month old baby to be exact) with the sapien stuff. Loving it, eternally grateful. But a luttle baffled by the sheer amount of choices. I do tend to go off my intuition, but my issue is this (what I’m really wanting to sort out before ANYTHING else) is addiction. I could get addicted to fresh air if it got me high. Actually, my first play with altered states was to just hold my breath till i got a head rush. When i was 12 i did this so much one day i fainted in class, so i guess i just proved my own point. :rofl: Anyway, the substance of choice for the last 13 years has been mary jane. Now PLEASE don’t think i blame her, i am her abuser, not the other way round. If i could be reasonable with her i would. But i can’t, i am a highly compulsive headonist, but i have children and my body teally can’t yake much more. Been more on top of it for the last three years than ever before, but could be more so. At ths moment i am using Dopamie repair and brain regeneration and dopamine release 1 to 3 times a day in a playlist. Does anyone have any other suggestions that may assist my own intsrnal efforts to become joyfully and sparklingly sober??? So much thanks if you managed to read all this. Loves!

14 Likes

Yes, here’s something else to consider. The natural counter-balance to dopamine in the brain is oxytocin. So, try adding in this:

There are also dopamine and oxytocin audios in the Neuro album on the Energetic Alchemy channel (another Sapien channel). You can find the album here:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks so much for your input guys. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Official description of Dopamine Redux:

Dopamine Redux

Dopamine is a neurotransmitter interacting with the pleasure and reward center of our brain, playing a vital role in how happy we feel. In addition to our mood, dopamine also affects movement, memory, and focus. This audio increases and induces the production of dopamine with mild healing of receptors. It also stimulates the production of these neurotransmitters throughout the body by sending more signals to cells that would produce dopamine.

Also worth noting:

Serotonin and dopamine are in Sapienmed. These are updated versions of those audios as we’ve found better and more efficient ways of stimulating the production of these neurotransmitters in the body.

These audios can help with people who are trying to quit drugs or different addictions. These addictions tend to make us dependent on the pleasurable effect that comes from the release of neurotransmitters when partaking in the addiction. With these audios, you can overcome withdrawals by listening to these audios instead. It’s best to find out which neurotransmitters your addiction release so you can focus on that one.

Source: Energetic Alchemy Field Descriptions – Enlightened States

3 Likes

New Release: De-Inhabiter Combo

New release: Opiate and General Addiction Withdrawal Help

8 Likes

Redux is one of those weird words that doesn’t mean what it looks like it means.

On topic though, this audio along with the rest of my stack has helped me with impulsive behaviors and my addiction. The brain areas being addressed in this audio have strong correlations with addicts.

8 Likes

I cam see why you thought that, redux sounds like reduce. Confusing if English is a second language. But if its not always remeber to read the ‘instructions’. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks lovely. I will take that recommendation. Canny hurt to be mitigating just a wee bit more. I KNEW there would be someone(s) out there with a few more audios that are ‘off label’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Decreased natural dopamine release is the chemical hallmark of addiction, so the audios to increase dopamime help because its happening quite naturally that way, gently and not forced, like with drugs. Its really so helped me. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Addicts use substances to give themselves dopamine rushes. When an addict goes sober, their dopamine levels plummet and this is a big reason why they crave their substance of choice. Restoring dopamine to healthy levels while also healing receptor damage goes a long way to returning former addicts to a healthy place.

7 Likes

Great!

:heart:

2 Likes