De-Inhabiter Combo

This listing is a very specific combo, that can provide you with the tools to help remove attachments as in entities, semi-functioning emotional fragments and a host of other things.

The three audios are as follows

1. The De-Inhabiter this is meant to work on drawing out those entity attachments and removing it from your body, it works on you and the environment immediately around you as well (as things try to get back in) they are also depatterned.

2.Exorcism is defined as “the act of driving out, or warding off, demons, or evil spirits, from persons, places, or things, which are believed to be possessed or infested by them, or are liable to become victims or instruments of their malice.”

3.These frequencies are put together to help disrupt the energy patterns of entities harassing you. It can help remove attachments of stray spirits, negative entities, bad spirits and even demonic influences. Listen as often as you like until you feel relief.

It is a high modulated frequency that makes it extremely disruptive to lower level entities. 11mins + long.

55 Likes

you linked to the Flower audio :stuck_out_tongue:

speaking of Flower, would that audio keep entities away through raising the vibrations of the environment?

9 Likes

This is supposed to be the audio link.

I sometimes wonder whether these entities or demons bother, or should I say, try to bother Dream as their energy patterns get disrupted by these exorcism frequencies.

7 Likes

What’s the difference between this and curse/spell removal?

7 Likes

Yes they do. Sammy said somewhere. Its not problem for them but its problem for their familys tho.

10 Likes

In that case, they should be shielded too! :shield:

8 Likes

this is really clear curse/spell removal deals with curses and spells not entities this one deals with entities in many level

9 Likes

STOP. LIKE @Captain_Nemo okay, maybe before I would think of something and you would bring it out.

BUT. Legit less than 30 mins ago I was listening to a podcast and spoke on something the Japanese call “Mo no aware” which is the practice of loving to let go of attachments… I was going to make a request or bring it to your awareness but I guess… NVM. you already did :sob::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

12 Likes

oh wow we vibing! i didn’t have a description of what i’ve been doing these past couple days, but this would definitely be it!

7 Likes

The De-Inhabiter this is meant to work on drawing out those entity attachments and removing it from your body, it works on you and the environment immediately around you as well (as things try to get back in) they are also depatterned.

Feedback from a person who used this audio twice - felt very tired, uncomfortable and had to sleep for a few hours. While asleep, the person dreamed of coughing up black goo which left the person’s body. And then the person felt better, lighter and happier. The person did not have any idea about what this audio was meant to do or other associated details (so was not placebo).

49 Likes

Requirements include: knowing Dream from like 12+ years ago and knowing your shit about how these things work :man_shrugging:
aka…there’s not a "list’ to sign up for and ask to be put on.
Let’s not start making this a whole thing…
Be grateful he’s releasing this stuff at all.

25 Likes

I like it too … :purple_heart:

3 Likes

It’s like taking shower without taking shower :shower:
I know what feeling fresh means this give it back to me…
for moment I remembered summer in my younger years with that pure simple happiness.

18 Likes

Yes exactly!
That’s a great way to describe it! :100:

15 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100:

10 Likes

Yes, thank you for everything you’ve been releasing, Dream! Thank you to everyone who’s contributed too!

So many truly amazing releases recently that Dream has spent his own valuable time on, even when he was meant to be taking a much earned vacation! :pray:

18 Likes

Similar to the Curse removal audio, does the everyday person need something like this? I personally don’t think I’ve ever been under the influence other entities…of course I don’t know, but it made me wonder.

11 Likes

@Captain_Nemo and everyone on this forum! Thank you! I love you! Happy New Year! I drank a bottle of champagne, but it’s still true :slight_smile:

17 Likes

13 Likes

So audio number 2 still the same as the Exorcism, it’s not an upgrade? Just got the combo :partying_face: :yum:

7 Likes