What is wrong with me?

Do you wear Shielding 3.0? I’d suggest to maximize the shielding and anti-attack measures first. If things get better, then perhaps it’s external causes. If you don’t see improvements, then something is wrong with you.

1 Like

I thought self sabotage when I read your words.

Might want to watch this:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I suggest you try this.

What I can tell you is that I myself am not a very energy sensitive person but this video right here is truly a game changer. It feels like it has been ages since my head feels lighter. Not to mention a lot of my bad habits stopped to. Give this a shot. It won’t hurt you.

3 Likes

If you are ok with it, I would like to PM you

1 Like

yes i am :)

that was very good. It made me cry and go through so many things! much love to you!

2 Likes

Wonderful, I think you should go for this one to.

3 Likes

Thanks. He released another one just few hours ago which I will go for as well.

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts :heart:

Have you listened to Exorcism 2x day for at least two weeks?

1 Like

I haven’t. I am listening to PoNR, BoL and intuitively various others every day depending on my needs.

Does PoNR cover me or should I add exorcism?

edit: I also have karma crucible. I worked with karma before in various ways but I am going to be using this NFT soon as well.

Thank you all.

Felt like I really needed some of this too. Though coming from a different angle, a similar cross space.

Markb, seems like you’ll be fine. More out of curiosity have you noticed anything that is becoming right with you?

Lots of support and good intentions here.

2 Likes

I noticed some weird detachment of myself from the events. It’s like that meme where everything is burning and the cartoon-dog says “This is fine.”

However bad stuff still happen. Today I experienced another. Something I would never imagine would happen. Yes it was possible… at some point… some day… but so little probability for it to happen.

Reading your post 2 thoughts came to my mind.

1. It could indeed be astrological influences
  2. It could be your higher self wanting you to experience/ learn something specific

It could also be karma, jelaousy projected onto you, entities,or other outside forces, but these 2 things first came to mind.

Good luck

3 Likes

Have you tried Sator Square?

Years ago at the very beginning when things started to happen I also had the idea that this is astrological influences. I remember reading that at my age of the time there is a change of influences at your zodiac sign. I thought that’s ok back then, that’s life. But with the magnitude that followed I now say if that’s life then I am sorry for life.

I examined this as well. I also reviewed if I harmed someone or someone reached a point to do this to me. Nevertheless I did, used, practiced many things around this. And I will continue to do so.

Just an addition. I understand what I went and am going through, in magnitude, is different to what someone would experience from a terminal disease or what happened to several people because of covid vaccines. I’ve seen horrific cases of people suffering greatly and go through body damage which introduce important disabilities, even damage to the brain. What they go through is horrible and I am not trying to make my case dramatic, I know there are very bad things going on to people in general.

It is just if I was to describe what is going on in a sentence, it would be like someone or something is playing me, torturing me slowly, bit by bit, continuously and trying to break me, humiliate me, punish me for something. With all the side effects I experience through circumstances and events going on.

1 Like

Thanks, I checked it out.

Seems to be unavailable.

I would suggest Angelic Intercession+ or Cosmic Intercession.

Keep playing Blueprint of Life and if you have, Blueprint of the Past.

With how you described it in a sentence, I might look into any views/understanding of guilt, shame. Examine how humiliation is felt and why.
The focus could be on someone else or just how you conceive that experience to occur.

Also, if you’re leaning towards the lower entity route, would highly recommend the De-Inhabitor Combo.

1 Like

I used Angelic Intercession (not sure what the plus sign is or its an error).I do x2, asking for help in writing. I do this every 3-4 days. Is that what I should be doing?

Also thanks about the De-Inhabiter Combo. I will put it in the list

Maybe look into shadow work and spiritual awakening.

Finding the desires being born out of your previous relationships (mostly with parents) and releasing those.

I assume you’ve done similar things…but these kind of stuff keeps coming up so I don’t know if it’s ever over.

1 Like

understand that you are capable of recovering everything you lost and achieving even more, understand that you are consciousness and have the ability to change your reality in any way you want, I recommend that you work with audios to clear karma and paths, mantras to open the path of prosperity and remove difficulties from life. review your beliefs and your vibration, keep your vibration high and work in sync with your goals.

If necessary, be consistent with the entity removal, exorcism and negative energy removal audios.
be consistent with the stack of audios to listen to daily, in addition to working with energy fields and morphic fields, do whatever it takes to change your beliefs too, help yourself, you have the capacity.

2 Likes