Sator Square

NFT release tomm
the sator square,
limited (40 copies) and will be about 3pm GMT if bought while unlisted it will be refunded.
(Be patient)
I will post the link here.

Square

47 Likes

SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS

They can be read from all four sides!

11 Likes

“The Sator Square contains a mysterious collection of letters. The five, five letter words, positioned inside a 5×5 grid, form a most impressive palindrome of SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA ROTAS. A palindrome is a word/sentence which can be read both forward or backward. Found within a square, this phrase is then able to be read from left or right, upward or downward, by following either rows or columns. This powerful arrangement is believed to hold magical qualities and is seen used on amulets, talismans, or charms to ward away evil.”

Pickover, Clifford, The Zen of Magic Squares, Princeton University Press, 2002

Fishwick, Duncan, An Early Christian Cryptogram, reviewed January 2012

20 Likes

today? tommorow?

1 Like

Captain_Nemo

1h

NFT release tomm

1 Like

really dont understand, because 3 gmt was two hours ago?

On Captain’s tomorrow

2 Likes

okay thanks!

tomm = tommorow ;-)

Also:
Time Zone Converter (greenwichmeantime.com)

5 Likes

o no…really? i was too outa brain really… wow…i thought tomm was somebody no??? :rofl:

1 Like

This was in Tenet i remember

3 Likes

What is the purpose of this NFT please?

This sums it up pretty well, i believe there may be some hidden goodies as well :)

8 Likes

There are 7 other nft’s on gumroad.

Are they community projects or can they be purchased?

Please presume they are community projects. One one public one is dropping today:

2 Likes

I’m sure they are community projects. Once Captain has placed the link here, that is when we can purchase (the one that he gave us the name for only, not the others) :)

2 Likes

Better not to try to purchase if not sure i read, otherwise it can be trouble to refund, is that correct?

1 Like

Do not purchase. You will just be taking a copy away from someone who was part of the group

8 Likes

Do not purchase those, those are reserved for other members in private groups

6 Likes

That would not be a nice thing to do! :pray:

3 Likes