Healing Attunement

Oh got it. I thought you were doing course energy healing and also playing the audio at the same time.

I wonder what the effects would be if you did both?

1 Like

Dont knowā€¦ maybe they add up?
I was wondering about that also for healing+crystalize

1 Like

Same here.

Perhaps @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can reply and confirm if doing the course energy healing or Crystallization healing and playing the dreamseeds ā€˜Be the Healerā€™ audio adds to the healing energy.

Iā€™ve tried having healing and crystal energy flowing at the same time. It definitely works and is felt strongly but from what I feel, both of those energy flows at once would sort of dilute the one you are focusing on (if you are healing).

As for become the healerā€¦ yeah it should add. Feel free to try and experiment though. You learn more through experimenting and trying. To be honest though, donā€™t think it would be necessary to do that. The healing energy here is more advanced than become the healers. Not to put that field down but dream did some new things with this one that he hadnā€™t done before.

15 Likes

Hi, @SammyG do you think repeated listening of these two attunements is redundant, or would it accrue the strength of the attunements?

7 Likes

Redundant. I only listen to primers, meditation and energy sensitivity at this point. The attunements once listened to for three times are enough.

14 Likes

Thank you, ran out of likes <but this is my 20 likes for this post> :smiley:

2 Likes

/Waits for a week until someone asks if they can listen 10x to become super-saiyans/ :roll_eyes: :wink:

11 Likes

Lol, a week is too long :smiley:

9 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for the ā€œhow many times can you boost?ā€ thing actually lol

5 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear. Iā€™ve started my second round of listening to the audios so will focus only on the Primers, Meditation and Energy Sensitivity audios as you stated.

4 Likes

Thank you for confirming, @SammyG!

1 Like

I already did. The course audios got looped overnight. All of them. It is not to be recommended for everyone.

Well I would expect nothing less of you, sir. :wink:
Youā€™re in the 1% that can handle it and know very well what you are doing.

At least you have the integrity to say ā€¦

Thank you for that.

4 Likes

Bro be careful, looping all of them overnight? Hope u donā€™t damage yourself and know what youā€™re doing.

I just used the healing on myself after very bad pains from digestion issues today, it worked wonders, pain subsided like 90% after going through all the pain spots. The only thing is I was saying ā€˜start healing nowā€™ a lot bc I didnā€™t know if when I lost focus momentarily it stopped working lol

10 Likes

I never said I could handle it lol. But I always cram shit down my own throat. Did my energy and power improve? Yes. Could I have done without the week-long migraine? Yes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As I said Iā€™m using Become th Healer because, if I understand correctly, it includes Anti-Cancer that is not into Healing Energy from the course.
Can you confirm this please? @SammyG

Daaamn bruuhā€¦ :joy: :innocent:

I also repeat the activation words here and there because I feel it stops if I lose focus, but maybe itā€™s not

1 Like