Healing Attunement

Hi @ryantraveling,

In addition to any suggestions you receive, Unconditional Love can do quite a lot for healing and can be used effectively with Heal those around you (Be the healer).

There is also a free Healing card in the free Dreamweaver card system (on the forum here or on Patreon), which can be used for distance healing.

If you’ve got the Energy Awakening Course, the Become the Healer attunement can help her via distance healing as well.

Also, as @Maoshan_Wanderer has suggested,

These things can be supportive of her healing.

Best of wishes to your mum! :pray:

4 Likes

Also, for those in the stroke ward, if it is possible to loop Brain Regeneration as it is a quiet and unobtrusive audio, that can help! :slightly_smiling_face:

(Edit: And Stroke Prevention and Help Captain_Nemo refers to below. :blush: )

5 Likes

I would add, there is something specifically for strokes also.

The anti cancer is best I have for now @ryantraveling

11 Likes

That’s crazy how geniuses are more prone to getting strokes!

Feels good to be on the safe side lol

5 Likes

@ryantraveling I apollogyze for the late response, I was out of time to connect to the forum or emails… She is 100% recovered and enjoying the life again… I did the energy course and followed all the process audios and so on… So if you had not I would recommend you to do the course and work all thru it.

Second I used the meditation to tap into trance myself and start flowing with the energy itself (universe, love, call it as you desire)… so from that connection I started to imagine her, love her, remember her, and then when I had a solid connection with her in my mind, I started to fill her with energy of love and health, it turned into her body disintegrate into atoms and particles in my mind, so all particles became gold energy particles and I applied start healing now and filled all particles with golden energy of pure love…

So I imagine her healing atom by atom, particle by particle, giving her energy of love from the universe, just channeling maybe, so now I did the same for my father and he is very good now too, so I can’t not say that this IS the way, but it had worked for me, always applying the intention of love and healing for that person, giving them support, not from my energy, if not from the universe energy, just strengthen the connection between love, health, the person and the universe…

Try it your way, the intention will guide you to YOUR correct process…

Let us know how is it working for you too.

My best wishes to all of you!

11 Likes

Yup I’ve completed it once. Did you use the meditation audio? And how did you use the healing attunement, just before the healing process or while visualising?

1 Like

I use the meditation audio (or any other to enter in deep meditation state) and the healing attunement while visualising, I feel and imagine how the person is receiving the energy and how that energy is working on his cells to restore them, so I imagine how the life is flowing thru them and they recreates themself.

I love to use the Love, peace and joy meditation from Gum Road https://gumroad.com/sapienmedicine it is free and so powerful audio to meditate.

5 Likes

I just used the Heal Others from Dreamseeds, Anticancer audio and Healing attunement method (distance healing) to heal and could feel my palm buzzing with energy after about 2 to 3 minutes. Pretty potent.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to do two palms at the same time to heal two different areas simultaneously?

3 Likes

Why not?

What you used to heal your body

@Starlight I’m looking for a way to heal my dog. Now I’m considering the course because of your post. As for him moving away, animals are waaaaaaay more sensitive to energy than us. I am certified in Reiki for people and animals and was told this during the class. I was told to respect them and how they respond so if he walks away, let him. You can also turn the volume down on the energy and see if that helps.

4 Likes

Great to hear that. It’s definitely worth it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, I’ve learned to stop when he moves away. Need to be careful as I don’t want him to feel scared of my touch.

4 Likes

Is this healing attunement different from those you get for Reiki certifications?

2 Likes

I think I have read its better

1 Like

This is different than Reiki, I believe. I know that I can feel the healing energy flowing thru me.

@Maoshan_Wanderer can you please confirm?

5 Likes

Absolutely, feels much much stronger than Reiki.

10 Likes

Just a heads up… Some great animal healing audios coming to one of our channels quite soon :slight_smile:

18 Likes

oooh!!! Yay!!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

That is awesome news! Thanks Sam

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo :heart:

3 Likes