Healing crisis

Friends… ive over done it unlocking trauma and im BIG TIME experiencing feelings as they unlock from the heart… its painful and at times over whelming…

What audio can we listen to, to smoothen this journey out?

With love

2 Likes

Accept it.
Accept it all.
Just like Sammy says

4 Likes

Indeed, i was missing the breath, a key ingredient to letting this go with more ease, more refuge…

Thankyou!

2 Likes

Don’t resist, just accept the feelings without judgement. You might feel very uncomfortable, but this is a necessary step

1 Like

Emotional release audio has helped me thru some dense feelings. https://youtu.be/7LiIg9TwfVY?si=-OdQfWG_xnnO4cYM

1 Like

Let me know if you’re done with it or not. I can give a shot this one time if you want and get it done with since I was unable to help last time for session.

2 Likes

While detachment may help to get an insight if u feel like u need it, but as Sammy once often teaches, the acceptance is often the best way to start. Strong emotions and feelings may be overwhelming, but accepting and keeping feeling them will help you better get through it and sooner process it.

(We may see many examples of ppl who may try to dissociate and deny, but won’t process it and then it keeps banging on the wardrobe, while some just keep going through the intensity, but then recover quicker)

Try self acceptance and self healing fields.

Then u may also try Automated Grounding and Tree experience.

Stay strong!

1 Like

Thank-you very much. I am doing ok, likely 50% but i was waaaay worse last few days so im on the road to recovery.

Thankyou all for your help here!

What a struggle that was.

3 Likes