Healing from past life trauma and parents bullying

Hi,

I’m carrying past life trauma due to which my heart is impacted. Also, I was bullied and my confidence was undermined by my egoistic brother and my mother. I has affected my health as well. My digestion is not good. Not able to digest gluten, dairy and most of the foods. Not able to talk to people due to fear of judgement. I want to have a relationship and healthy life. I am 42 now, have come a long way now, left my family. I am not able to talk to my seniors in office, go for interviews, talk to a guy for relationship. Also, have lots of anger and frustration.

Please suggest fields from free sources and patreon.

Thanks,

3 Likes

Healing trauma could take very long, so the stack is very long. You will need to spread this across the day and prioritise this over other fields unless you have some medical problems for which you are using the fields.

Burning the trauma

• Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 (3x)
  • Compassionate Acceptance and Understanding (3x)
  • Grief Loss Loneliness (3x)
  • PTSD Help (1x or 2x)
  • Trauma Release and Healing (old or new or both 3x)
  • The Alchemical Revision of Guilt (3x)
  • The Alchemical Revision of Trauma (3x)
  • Emotional Release (3x)
  • The Internal Alchemical Crucible (3x)

Forgiving yourself and others who caused you trauma - key step which can’t be ignored

• Non Judgemental Acceptance (3x)
  • Forgiveness and Release (old or new or both 3x)
  • The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation) (1x)

Revising your childhood and healing yourself

• The Alchemical Revision of Childhood (3x)
  • The Alchemical Revision of Innocence (3x)
  • Self Healing and Acceptance (3x)
  • Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities (3x)
  • Become a being of Beauty and Innocence (3x)

Taking action

• Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter (3x)
  • Extreme Self Confidence/Self Esteem Boost (3x)

Except The Alchemical Revision of Trauma rest are available on Patreon.

4 Likes

Would be curious to know your results with this stack.

1 Like

Hi

I have also dealt with trauma as well, albeit not to the extent you have experienced. And I’m so sorry that you had to experience this from your own family.

This is a field that has helped me a lot; it is on Sapien medicine’s YouTube channel.

Amygdala Healing + Fear Release

(72) Amygdala Healing + Fear Release - YouTube

I hope this helps and I hope you heal <3

2 Likes

I didn’t include because it is already included in PTSD.

1 Like

Give a listen to the Angel Blessings album. And if only one, instead of Zadkiel, listen to Gabriel. You will be able to say everything and let it all off. Though the experience may not be good if done with toxic people. But it worked for me recently.

And it would improve your ability to communicate overall.

1 Like

Great, thanks. I started with with Archangel Gabriel.

1 Like

Great, thanks for all the effort.:pray::pray:Really appreciate it. It’s a long list. Not sure would be able include all, as I listen so many health related videos as well.

2 Likes

Description:
What if you were completely and properly loved, nurtured and encouraged to be the best we ultimately can be.
Wouldn’t we have more potential to do a lot more things in the present moment as more aspects of our being would have grown.
What if you were actually able to do that? get that life long support.
This is not meant to substitute or replace the real work a parent tries to do.
This is meant to provide an addition and enhancing to get the potential of the best you possible, it may even heal mental states or let you feel that powerful and strong support deep in the depths of your being.

4 Likes