Healing sessions- Free Service

Interested, thank you!

2 Likes

I am interested, thanks @Equilibrium!

I noticed some decent effects with your shadow worker!

2 Likes

I’m interested too.

3 Likes

I will say that @Equilibrium put a lot of attention and effort into our session and it’s much more an interactive experience that I could have imagined.

3 Likes

Hi, @porridgeboss!

Nice 2 see TC

3 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Hi! I am interested :sunny:

2 Likes

I would love and appreciate a healing friend

3 Likes

Always interesting!
Good for me to be open to receive.
Do dm me when time comes, not always online…
Much appreciated in advance :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Btw guys send me a dm instead. Some people have profile hiiden so I can’t contact them unless you send dm. Also it’s easier to keep track. In case if I haven’t messaged anyone who replied feel free to send me a message.

4 Likes

Just had a session. I had just woken up, quite groggy. Throughout the session, the energy felt clear and refreshing. I’ve been usually feeling discomfort during field use, but this wasn’t the case. It was gentle. It was a nice, easy flowing session, touching on various blockages.
Thank you!

5 Likes

In the last couple weeks I had some virus trouble and I had ups and downs, sometimes breathing better, some days literally struggling; also, my feet are usually quite cold, especially when going through such trouble; half an hour before the session I had an allergic reaction to something, which made things even worse.

During the session, I felt subtle pulsations on different parts of my body, but mostly the affected ones, especially the feet; my ice cold feet became much better, and I have excellent blood circulation, also I Can Breathe MUCH Better Thanks to XEquilibriumX’s Healing - and I felt Positivity throughout the session.

Thank You Very Much for THIS Great Session. :pray:

3 Likes

If im not too late I would really like to join in!

thank you =) this seems like a really cool service

3 Likes

@Equilibrium helped me with an issue I had not so long ago that was completely draining my life force and having a terrible affect on my energetic system which no fields or other energetic healers I know of in my town could help me with.

He really does have a great gift for not only healing but also solving what seemed to me, an issue that was completly unsolvable.

Thank you again :pray:t3:

5 Likes

I’d like a healing

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I’m interested too

1 Like

I’d like to join

1 Like

I had a session yesterday with XEquilibriumX. One thing I noted to him/her was that I am not the most energy sensitive. Though he/she reassured me that I will benefit regardless of not being able to feel the effects.

There was no real discomfort, but some sensations such as around my heart area when XEquilibriumX was working on the topic of unconditional love.

One of the main benefits I got was of an improved mood.

XEquilibriumX suggested that I might have an improvement in vision along the way. I am pretty short-sighted but there was a little but of a sharper vision to be experienced.

XEquilibriumX also told me to feel aware of anything around my crown chakra and I felt an instant release and pulse of energy around this region. It was suggested that I had heavy blocks there.

Thank you so much for the session again and a happy New Year!

4 Likes

I’ll accept till 6 or 7 January depends on numbers but after that will take break then I’ll post later when open. Also if you’re someone who got it before I made this thread few days ago you can join as well as it wouldn’t count on this.

3 Likes