Heart of a foreign god (community project)

The heart of a savage demi-god from another reality/universe/world system which possessed a physical form. A god is a god, even if it’s not “real”. It’s heart beat emits overflowing power. The heart that every lucky individual end up with is unique, and not identical.

1: Thy Heart
By a twist of fate and immeasurable luck, or perhaps the orchestration of a higher being, you have come across and picked up the heart of a foreign god. The heart senses you and attaches itself to your being, becoming YOUR heart and starts to transform you from within…

A: Symbiosis
The Heart forms a symbiotic bond with you, essentially becoming your own very real heart. This upgrades and transforms your physical heart as well. It’s survival is tied to yours.

B: Undying Heart
The Heart and now your (physical) heart is undying, fuelled by the divine power of it’s previous owner it will constantly be in (or restored to) peak condition and never deteriorate.

C: Heart’s desires
The Heart and your heart is that of a God’s. All that which your heart desires, will be forcefully manifested through the warping of reality and mobilisation of divine power. This divine manifestation is one that which is automatic and instinctual. The god’s heart is intelligent enough, and now your wishes are like that of a God’s wishes.

2: Transcending Mortality
The heart settles into your flawed, mortal vessel and begins to transform it into one that will stand the heartless sands of time.

A: Divine Blood
All blood that flows through and pumped out by the God’s heart will be permanently imbued with divine energies and supercharged with the purest and highest quality of life force, Jing, Chi, Mana, Ojas etc.

B: Immortal (I)
What is a god that can die of old age? The Heart’s power allows the owner to continuously regenerate and maintain their telomeres at their most youthful length, preventing the usual degradation of telomeres over time. With stable telomeres, the user’s cells can divide and regenerate without limit. This leads to the perpetual renewal of their body’s tissues, organs, and systems, effectively halting the natural ageing process. The user’s constantly rejuvenating cells become exceptionally resistant to diseases and mutations as their DNA remains intact and error-free.

C: Immortal (II)
The Heart also allows and facilitates infinite and unrestricted cellular repair and correction, where damaged or mutated cells are worked on directly by the heart’s divine power at the molecular level. This ensures that even if the user is subjected to extreme conditions or injuries, their body can repair itself flawlessly.

(3) Unlimited Heart Works
The Heart will constantly evolve and transcend its limitations, and it will help you do so as well.

A: Unlimited Adaptation
When the owner of the Heart is exposed to a pathogen/bacterial/viral infection for the first time, their immune system swiftly learns to recognise and neutralise it. Subsequent encounters with the same pathogen/bacteria/virus are met with an instantaneous, highly effective immune response, this means the owner can never suffer from the same affliction twice. Similarly, if the user sustains a specific type of injury or damage, their body remembers it. The affected tissues are strengthened and reinforced by the power of the heart, becoming more resilient. In subsequent instances the same injury is far less severe, and recovery is almost immediate. This benefit doesn’t have an upper limit and over time the user can accumulate immunities to a vast array of diseases and injuries. This adaptation is unlimited in every sense of the word, including that it extends to any form of harm, whether it’s physical, magical or supernatural.

B: Unlimited Cultivation
The existence of gods are magical after all, so are their hearts. The Heart possesses the ability to absorb and harness mana or qi from its surroundings, using it to enhance the user’s power and physical vessel. The Heart first absorbs raw mana or qi and purifies it within the user’s body, removing impurities or discordant energies. This purified energy is then stored within the user’s cells. The purified energy gradually infuses the user’s cells, enhancing their resilience and efficiency permanently. It fortifies the structure of bones, muscles and organs, making them permanently far more robust and powerful. The heart also ensures a harmonious distribution distribution of energy throughout the body, creating a sense of perfect balance and coordination. This process repeats itself endlessly and limitlessly.

C: Unlimited Fields
The heart of a god is boundless, and here it will act as a direct connection storage for all the morphic fields you own .The Heart (with a focus on the audio of this project) will scan your subconscious and conscious for all the morphic fields and energetic audios you own and connect you to all which are useful or beneficial to your current desires/goals at the point in time, via the property of the psychotronic mana infused circuits psi-linked to cosmic forces as an energy source. The circuit charges itself with psychic energy harnessed from its user’s own consciousness and uses it to conduct Zero-Point Energy theory to the users energy system and subconscious ; allowing them infinite energy absorption without harming the nodes or the central nervous system. In short, you do not have to listen to each and every audio you own, just this one will be enough to give you results from all of those relevant to your current goals and desires.

Audio + Mandala

47 Likes

I’ll create the group tomorrow and add everyone who voted, details is pretty much the same so no need to hold your breath or be high on anticipation for any sudden changes. Friday I’ll send the registration message.

11 Likes

Released

16 Likes

This is a really interesting one.

3 Likes

I have a BAD heart condition due mainly to insane lifestyle choices mostly when I was a bit younger. I’ve gone to all kinds of doctors, and eventually gave up on that, then turned to alternative medicine and various health devices, before eventually finding Sapien Medicine. While many health fields/nfts have helped this is really doing some serious damage at “fixing me” Thank you for this

This part ‘C: Unlimited Fields’ is also nuts

17 Likes

Hi

Why am i asked to enter a passcode
I dont know what passcode
Its not the login password
Not for every nft but some of them require it and again i am clueless

Hi Nila,

this is a community project and the copies are bought only from inside the groups. It’s not meant for public.

Someone who isn’t in the group can find their way towards the NFT here:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/official-nft-buying-selling-thread/23640

2 Likes

Thank you so much
Now i understand
OK back to NFT marekt place
:tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Can anyone please share their testimonies for this NFT here. Thanks

Can I to play in loop?

1 Like

I feel like this would prevent clashing between fields. Hopefully they will consider making a public Project that’s similar to this

1 Like

true

1 Like

You can use Blueprint of Life to spare clash between fields. 3 times or more after or before a playlist

1 Like

Does this NTF and especially the audio mp3 contain aspects of the YouTube Audio Heart Restauration from Sapien Medicine?

hows it going with this nft guys? the unlimited fields aspect sounds so good

on the fence if i shud buy it or not, ppl give reviews pleease thanks :D

I´ve had this field since release, but I haven´t used it much. Not because I don´t like, It just disappeared in all the new fields.

Today I decided to test the limit of the Unlimited Fields -aspect and discovered something great.
You don´t need to use it passively, or call for specific fields. You can give it very general commands and the NFT will intelligently scan your library for the best fields, or part of fields, to accomplish the goal.

The first command I gave was: “Increase relaxation for 1 minute”. The response came immediately as I melted into my couch.

If you have this field, and a ridiculous amount of other fields and NFT:s, It´s a master key only inhibited by your imagination.

7 Likes

What do u mean by clashing ? I thought fields couldn’t clash with eachother

Try Prestige and Grandeur/Reach for Stars and Best Path in Life together :smiley:

1 Like

I believe I’ve chosen the wrong words this time. I meant to say “to avoid” instead of “spare.”
As for clashing, it’s a matter of perception. Obviously, most of them will not clash. But the Blueprint of Life brings harmony between things, so if you’re afraid of a potential clash, or wants to integrate them better you can loop it before, after, or during. That’s why i choose to loop it many times per day.
Everything I say is just my perception; it’s better to test everything yourself.

2 Likes

Does the “Unlimited Fields” feature include our NFTs or just audios we own?

Thanks.

1 Like