Heart Pain Or Feeling Pressure On Heart And Extreme Headache After Using Field

After Listening Full Body Aura To Lymphatic System Blockage I Felt Pressure On Chest Then I Stopped Listening And Started Listening All Purpose Anxiety Removal And Amydala Healing And Then Grounding Field Like Tree Experience And Mindfulness …After Listening This Fields I Felt Better But Not Compeletely The Pressure On The Chest Is Still There And Have A Extreame Headche …I Still Felt Pressure Or Pain In My Chest…What To Listen To Solve This Problem And Give Me Suggestion What To Remove Or Change In My Above Playlist And Make A Great Stack For Gastro Problem/Acid Reflux/Bloating/Indigestion/Nausea/Regurgitation/IBS/Abnormal Abdominal Pain/Loss Of Appetite/Contenious Burping Etc Is My Problem
Give Me Suggestion

I’m not sure but maybe the audio lymphatic system activated circulation in some blood vessels that were not very active or were narrowed by plaque or some other obstruction, maybe the cholesterol and plaque removal field can help.

or maybe they are just contracted due to increased blood pressure due to one of the fields. In this case the nitric oxide field should help or lower blood pressure field.

Please don’t underestimate any signs, take care of yourself-
A big hug

Play the aura deep cleanse field, so you can refresh your energy system.

Karmic release. Power through but pace yourself.