Heart Restoration

Can we use Heart Restoration for 1 year child

2 Likes

Yes.
But I doubt a 1 yr. child will have much cholesterol build up and plaque.

1 Like

Actually it’s not plaque or cholesterol but connected veins, outgoing are weak, something like that i came to know
If possible advise me

I been using this for nearly 2-3 months of suffering from long covid that affect my heart.

Can’t drink caffeine as well because it just become too sensitive. Today I take brave decision to drink back coffee. I want to know how my heart will respond to the caffeine… So far so good…

I’ll update after few hours of consuming it :eyes: hope everything goes well

5 Likes

It’s been 2 hours! So far I feel fine. My heart beat also feel normal… Ah I feel amazing can drink coffee again​:sob::joy: so I think this field healed the long covid quite well!

Let see for tomorrow. I’ll drink another coffee in the morning

2 Likes

this field could help with emotional issues related to the heart?

peep:

i am talking about this field: Heart Restoration (Energetically Programmed Audio) ver 2.0 - YouTube

Everything in that description (did you read it?) talks about physical healing of the physical organ.

yeah but is not the physical organ part of the heart chakra?

Still not following your logic. Nor am I seeing the need for your logic, when we have so many fields that are directly focused towards emotional healing, including the one you were just directed towards. :man_shrugging:

I ask for this field because I don’t have the money right now to buy the heart soul restoration

Fair enough.

But we still have many, many free fields which heal emotional issues. This is not one of them.

1 Like