Heavy Metals

Anyone know the best product to get rid of heavy metals?

1 Like

Disclaimer: The following is not intended to replace medical advice. Please consult with a professional doctor before doing anything.

Chlorella would be one way to detox heavy metals from the body.
But be careful and start very slow.
If you do it too fast you will flood your blood with too many toxins and that will be very dangerous.

6 Likes

Not a fan of cholera besides tumeric with neem, iodine, selenium, boron, Zeolite, vitamin c, glutathione and alpha lipoic acidā€”I was looking for a less known hidden gem of a remedy that tackle it from a different angle.

Heavy Metals are only an issue with chronic diseases because the body natural gets rid of them, or constantly flushes them out enough for the body to remain functional and healthy.

As you get older, decline and age this process is obviously diminished + stress and other ailments this is what caused the rapid degradation after your initial youth.

Among many other factors.

Same goes for spirulina? IĀ“ve read it has less chlorophyll so it should be more ā€œgentleā€.

Have not had a positive experiences with either of those

Well

Much water and everything that contains high amounts of chlorophyll should help. Also chili and activated carbon.

Fieldwise you could try the Full Body Detox. Playing it a few times when I was a smoker made a big difference. Lung and brain-wise.

Politics of the Body album too but I have practically 0 experience with it.

DrVirtuals Heavy Metal Detox is also a gem in that regards!

1 Like

Iā€™ve used and continue using Heavy Metal Detox and binder from Global Healing. It has supercharged C60 and a bunch of plants-very gentle. I saw improvements in literally 2 days but I took it for 40 days and now Iā€™m doing their Foreign Protein Spike Cleanse. All their products are super clean and efficient. Good luck!

2 Likes