Height field v.3.0

Hello everyone!!! :)

I think this is one of the topics that a lot of us want, considering all the new improved fields that have been introduced regarding Ant-aging / Health and spirituality etc. (Plasma protocol, Blueprint of life, Plasma Flower etc.), It could be very interesting adding some concepts as well. Let me give you some context to this:
-Boost Chondrocyte production (Based on the concept of “Smart stem cells”, that could be targeted directly to the growth plates for new chondrocyte production)
-Plasma concept for the rejuvenation of bones, muscles and joints re-opening of growth plates
-The bone strengthener concept + pituitary gland rejuvenation
-Re-opening of growth plates (Jiing boost, Decalcification and reduce excessive cartilage from epiphyses for optimal growth, strengthen and energize the paracrine signals within our growth plates for longitudinal bone growth while also energizing the well-defined zones within the growth plates as well - Epiphyses; resting, proliferative, and hypertrophic zones) Quadible Integrity based idea - They’re amazing as well
-Balance thyroid and parathyroid hormone production for ideal bone and muscle development
-Hydrostatic Pressure can be generated after puberty by lateral or vertical compression of the bone(lateral is better), to promote growth.

• Altering of genetic memory through the Blueprint of life concept for beneficial change

This field could be maybe longer than 15 min. for better effect.

Well, that’s just a spontaneous concept :)

Let me know what you think about it!!!

Stay healthy and well everyone!!!

Happy Easter!!!

19 Likes

Something tells me there will be one. Dream doesn’t dissapoint

5 Likes

Legendary height booster LOL

11 Likes

Do you like the concept lol
It could be called “The legendary height field” :laughing:

6 Likes

Yah it can be next legendary item! Or he might make it at affordable price so that we all can benifit! But I’d be getting if for sure regardless. And the concept is overall good also…

3 Likes

I hope it is the next legendary item he releases. Would be the next thing to add to my stack would absolutely make it perfect!

4 Likes

I doubt he will make it legendary item tho. Cuz many won’t be able to afford it and dream cares about helping people more than anything else. So it might go to yt like Ojas even tho he could sell it at high price or he might sell it at lower price since vast majority of people wants a decent height field that gurantees result. That’s just my thought. But whatever he does I don’t have a problem and would definitely get it…

7 Likes

Yeah same @Captain_Nemo hey man. Hope you are doing well mentally with all these releases. Take your time, you’ve probably came across height field requests before haha. I guess when you have time we trust that you will be the one to make it happen. Keep making wonders happen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s hope that it gets done :slight_smile:
I would buy it as well also It’s a very popular topic as.
What I think is hilarious when some folks write, ‘I’m 6’2, but I need to be 6’4’ :stuck_out_tongue:
Everybody certainly knows what I mean lol

Stay healthy everyone!!!

Happy Easter!!!

5 Likes

would be awesome!

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Please Sapien team, make this one happen. It would be a nice complementation as a legendary item. :slight_smile:

All the best!! Stay healthy and well!!!

3 Likes

What’s next? Legendary masculine enhancement field?

:’ )

5 Likes

3 Likes

lmao

GO AWAY DEMON

3 Likes

im… trying… to… point… something… out…

3 Likes

Get to the CHOPPPPPERRRRRR!!! NOWWWW!!!

Y’all make someeeee noise, so we get heard!!! :slight_smile:

Stay healthy everyone!!!

1 Like

I don’t mind this field being legendary tbh. At this point I consider all his fields legendary regardless

5 Likes

4 Likes

Absolutely true!!! Let’s hope that Dream continues his amazing work with this series as well. Considering all the magnificent fields that have been created until now, and the progress in general, we can expect something extraordinary as always :slight_smile:
Nevertheless, this topic is a little complex I’m sure with some nice negentropic enhancement and some good will, everything can be accomplished!!!

Stay healthy and fit, everyone!!!