Height increase

Hi,
I am 24f using sapiens height booster and hgh 2.0 , approx 5’3 using these videos for 3 months I do feel higher then before ,maybe half an inch or so ,though haven’t measured . Using hgh 2.0 since the past 15 days , my lips have difinately plumped up cause it’s also supposed to boost collagen In the body.
Using height booster 4x ,hgh 2.0 4x , become whole 3x , fat to stem cells 2x , also with Qi height sub . My aim is to increase 2 inch min that’s it , think would be really fine since I am F
Guys let me know of your results ,any suggestions advice welcomed . Love and light

6 Likes

Thank you zaryal for your valuable guidance, I will definitely order zinc and selenium supplements,i currently take iron,multivitamins ,spirulina tabs also with protein powder and macuna pruriens ,stretch on a bar rod timely during the day. I must say sapiens become whole audio has really help me calm down with my insecurities ,makes me not think much about my height. Just trying to be positive ,all the very best with your grow taller journey may you too soon achieve your desired height.

3 Likes

That would be impressive! What led you to this conclusion? Have you personally noticed benefits too?

Cool resources, thanks! Are you using pine pollen for erectile benefits, or for the testosterone/physique benefits?

Kindly share your experiences from using pine pollen in relation to the pineal gland. I am really interested in your results.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about buying HGH 2.0 for so long, deciding whether to spend the money on it or save it and reach my goals other ways. Well, reading your post and your result that you grew half an inch and saw collagen improvements got me to buy the audio. Thanks :smile:

If your goal is to grow tall and you have past the age of puberty, I definitely suggest you should use hgh 2.0 . Also what other ways are you talking of ,pls enlighten me

2 Likes

Pretty much everything in the description;

HGH can help with anti aging, muscle growth, collagen production, wrinkle reduction, reversing hair greying, etc.

I’m a guy 32 y.o and am in a wheelchair. As a kid they gave me so many different medicines which messed up my hormones. So I’m around 5’3, went 75% grey hair around age 25. Also, I’m hoping muscle growth will help me get stronger so I can do more for myself. And collagen is good for everything. I have lots to get out of this!

11 Likes

God bless you with good health, all the happines in the world.

Thank you. I wish you lots of happiness and the achievement of all your goals too

3 Likes

Can HGH help adults grow taller?

Is it harmful listen to it more than 4 times??? Some said, yes, because of the hormones but it doesn’t make any sense…
In the description, it doesn’t say anything about producing hormones…

Thanks for your answer!!

Cheers!!!

Can I have your contact information, such as telegram or facebook?

4 times everyday

Yes it’s ok even better to use I guess