Height NFT

Credit to the group leader @Pattydemarco and thank you @Captain_Nemo

Private project.

Main Field 1: Limb Lengthening Procedure

1. Controlled micro-fractures are introduced in the long bones to stimulate bone growth, mimicking the process used in traditional limb lengthening surgery.

2. Growth factors, such as BMP 2, are applied at the site of bone fractures to encourage the proliferation of bone-forming cells (osteoblasts), facilitatingMain Field 2: Co-Culturing Chrondocytes and Osteoblasts bone growth. (similar to ā€˜Just the Kneesā€™)

3. The procedure automatically adjusts the frequency and intensity of micro-fractures to match their desired rate of height growth.

Note: Targeted to all long bones for proportional growth: legs, spine, arms, clavicles, fingers, etcā€¦

Main Field 2: Co-Culturing Chrondocytes and Osteoblasts

1. Chondrocytes (cartilage cells) and osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) are co-cultured to create a specialized mixture of cells, mimicking the composition of a normal growth plate.

2. The mixture of chondrocytes and osteoblasts is implanted into the area where a growth plate has been damaged or has closed due to injury or natural growth cessation.

3. The implanted cells aim to recapitulate the function of the normal growth plate, facilitating the regeneration of both cartilage and bone tissue in the targeted area, thus promoting longitudinal bone growth.

Main Field 3: Miscellaneous

1. ā€œSpinal Tapperā€ field to get guaranteed 0.5-4cm height increase. (The average person has a couple of centimeters compressed in the spine)

2. Parathyroid hormone or PTH, which maintains the level of calcium and stimulates both resorption and formation of bone; 2) calcitriol, the hormone derived from vitamin D, which stimulates the intestines to absorb enough calcium. (increase speed of Main Field 1 and improve bone density)

3. A special aura that will make people see the user as taller than they actually are. This aura changes how others perceive the personā€™s height, making them appear taller to those around them.

19 Likes

It is surprising that there are copies of this nft available considering its price and the commercial theme. I hope it ends soon and I start seeing the testimonies.

2 Likes

I think everyone in the group didnā€™t expect for this to release so soon :rofl:

I was shocked but excited!

I have this but testimonial will come in a duration span of 1-2 years.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting @Rehan . How to purchase this NFT?

For future reference

A private project is sold to members that are in an exclusive private group casted by the voting system and group leader.

To buy this you would have to surf through the NFT buy/sell thread and look to see if there are any members willing to sell or trade their copy.