Hello all :)

It’s great to finally be on this forum. I’ve tried to apply several times, but didn’t get the confirmation email.
However, today I finally did! Woohoo.

I have been raving about Sapien Medicine to everyone I know due to the great results I got for my mental health and other health ailments. One in particular, I had been so dizzy and felt awful with a severe pain at the back of the neck. 3 doctors tried to help, but they all gave me a different diagnosis.
I decided to turn to Sapien’s Spinal Tap. Listened to it three times and by the third time, I was pain free and no longer dizzy!! It was sooo awful and lasted ages until I played the sounds.
I have used throat and chords/bacterial and virus distributors and they immediately helped me when I got sick (and my 6 year old daughter too.) And they all worked :)

The only fields I’ve struggled with are the permanent changes fields, such as lip plumper. I use it every day, so I guess over the time the results will show.
I have a lot of faith in them working over time. It’s been about 3 months since I’ve been using it :)

To everyone at Sapien Medicine, thank you so much. Truly, from the bottom of my heart.
I cannot thank you enough!!!

21 Likes

Welcome to the forum, allymisfit!
You are no misfit here! :grin:

8 Likes

very warm welcome ;)
beautiful results you have there :tada:

8 Likes

Welcome :muscle:

7 Likes

Welcome @allymisfit

5 Likes

welcome heart roses glitter

7 Likes

Awwh shucks :)
Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

5 Likes

Have fun on your forum journey, allymisfit! :slight_smile: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hiya.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum allymisfit!

4 Likes

Welcome @allymisfit to this forum. Great to hear despite the youtube isolation of our community, we’re still growing!

Welcome and that is strange, now which misfit e-mail you are using? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Welcome!

1 Like