Hello all!

It’s a pleasure to be here.

I have followed the work of Dream/Sapien, and gotten so much value from it, for about 6 years now.

I’m a curious and stubborn soul. I believe my current incarnation is all about the acquisition of spiritual knowledge. I’m here to learn more.

Currently I’m very into mindfulness (Eckhart Tolle, Buddhism), and I’ve been working towards competency in the practice laid out by Neville Goddard for the past 4 years.

I’m fascinated by all forms of spiritual healing. I have recently gone through a series of painful experiences which I am choosing to accept as blessings for my life, lessons to teach my soul a better understanding in my path forward.

I would like to work towards fulfilling my dharma, both in large and small ways, and I believe making an account here is a wonderful step forward! Maybe I’ll make some likeminded friends. :slight_smile:

I would consider myself knowledgeable when it comes to use of the law of attraction, and I would be willing to offer informational help if anyone wants to reach out.

14 Likes

Howdy, chevalier! Glad to see Neville is alive in the heart of yet another.
Welcome pink glitter hearts

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :rose:

6 Likes

Thank you! So many good things happen and I’ll look back and realize I visualized it happening a couple years ago. I’ll be studying and practicing Neville’s teachings for life. :)

5 Likes

Welcome :green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Hi @chevalier welcome to our awesome Forum :sunflower:

5 Likes

Cool
Welcome to the forums :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome~

3 Likes